Miasto w niebie (Still Wednesday)

The crazier this day gets, I'm going to feel like I have lost my mind. Here I was, sitting in an apartment with two girls roughly around my age and flying cars outside the window... that's crazy! The sun was so bright out, shining in on us so Mo walked over to the blinds and put them down. She sat back beside me and looked at her phone.

Before I decided to stay, Mo and I were out on the balcony we both heard Lynede talking outside the main door and came in, shutting the door on someone and looking at us when we both came in, because it started to rain and it was very cold.

"Guess who has treated rudely again, the same guy.. forgets to order my drink, complains about how his day is going, it's his bloody self that is ruining his day of work!" she complained, putting her handbag on the couch and taking out her phone.

"The one who keeps asking you out or the one who was annoyed at you because you spilt coffee all over him because he was giving you compliments?"Mo teased, pulling in out the stool on the right and sitting down.

Lyanna gave her a dirty look and looked pretty disgusted on what she had just said"Oh... don't you even go there!" her temper sparking, looking disgusted at Mo. I just found this hilarious and was trying my best not to laugh, otherwise, she'd kill me. Mo and I watched her as she started to clean up and tidy... didn't even say anything else.

So, back to when we were sitting at the counter, checking social media and doing whatever else you'd do on your phone, Lyanna was cleaning up and putting away the shopping (groceries) in wherever they belonged.

"But what about her taken name?!" Mo spoke loudly, breaking the silence between the three of us, then realising that she just spoke out loud. Lynede was putting on the dishwasher while I stared at Mo, who was so quiet, noticing her breathing loudly... which is normal for some people. She made no eye contact to any of us and once Lynede got the dishwasher on, she leaned her elbows, crossing her arms and looked at Mo, saying

"You speaking out loud to yourself is going to cause Klaudia here to stir up and ask even more questions, which you are aware isn't a good idea since we can only give our honest opinion"

"Or just don't answer at all, plus, talking out loud is something that everyone does, Lynede. It can be helpful, in a good situation. People talk to themselves when they are preparing for an interview or studying for an exam/test" she responded, frowning at her, even though it really looked like she was proud for what she had just said.

"Whatever... Klaudia, there is something we ought to tell you and need to think about it before we head out to the city in a while. Something to think about, there are many things on my mind that 'I'm thinking of'.

"What exactly am I thinking about?"I asked, looking at Lynede and then at Mo, who was putting her hair up in a ponytail. Her hair was still longer as long as it down. Would love to have long hair... what's this me about thinking about something? Is it serious? Ugh, so many questions!

"Basically, you need to change your name to be safe"Mo explained, not really giving a proper explanation to why I need to change my name? She stood up and pushed her stool. "Lynede will explain why I need to get ready!"

She smiled at Lynede and strolled over to her room, then coming back because she forgot her phone, which was beside me on the counter. She then left and it was just Lynede and myself. Someone sure has a lot of explanation to me because all of this.. is coming so fast.

Lynede took my hands and held them tightly, looking at me dead in the eye"Ok, I'll give you a rough idea why Mohini is called Mohini, Mo for short and why I'm called Lynede. A person who ventures into this world, for the most part, makes one for themselves to secure their family and for their identity. It's a method for concealing your genuine personality from people from the ordinary world, similar to the police and from demons. Let me explain more"