CH 8

I woke up again in Tyler’s arms. This is becoming a habit that I am getting used to.

“Tyler wake up, I have to go to class. It’s finals week.”

“Mhmm okay.” He then just laid back down.

“TYLER WAKE UP THERE IS A VAMPIRE TRYING TO SUCK YOUR DICK!!!” I actually laughed a little after saying this. He shot out of bed and after a moment to gather his thoughts.

“Did you just say that Edward was trying to have his way with me?” he asked winking.

“I didn’t name names I just said vampire.”

“Well he is the only one I know that is gay and would want this hot bod,” he said while pointing down at himself. I have to admit is it very hot.

“Well I have to go to class. I have finals this week and then next week starts my winter break and I won’t have to go back to classes until January 20th.”

“Good that means we can work on some plans and we can get together with both of our families.”

I groaned, “I don’t want to go to my mother’s.”

“We have to.”

“When did we already start acting like a married couple?”

“When you started being a nagging wife,” he stated with a chuckle and a wink.

I faked a glare and said, “At least I’m still the hot wife and not started to get a beer belly.”

“Oh, that was just plain mean; and you know this is all muscle. Also, get your hot butt to class so we can start our break quicker.”

“You do know I still have 3 more days?”

“Whatever just go? What time will you be home?”

“Should be about 3,” I said as I went to take a shower.

Thirty minutes later I was dressed in my jeans and t-shirt, which is normal attire for me. I arrived a few minutes early and went to find my two best friends. We had been friends since undergrad school and have remained close over the years and were more like sisters then actual friends. I first saw Mallory. She was a few inches shorter than I with a deep auburn hair and soft grey eyes. She had a body that most girls were jealous over and most guys wanted to screw. Sitting next to her was the other girl in our group Alexus, but we just call her Lexus or Lex for short. This is because she drives a Lexus. She has shiny black hair that she keeps in a shoulder length bob, she is about the same height and size as me, but she is the artistic one of us and has a major in art and literature along with her business degree.

“What’s up my hoes,” I say as I get near them.

“Oh you know trying to keep my pimp happy and rich,” was Mallory’s usual response. Lexus laughs a ditto out. Mallory continues, “What about you my favorite slut?”

“Well Brian and I are no more and there are a few other things I need to talk to you two about but it will have to wait you should come over tonight so we can talk and since we don’t have a final till 3 in the afternoon and I won’t have to rush through it.  Sound good?”

They both go along with it and as I walk in the room I send a text to Tyler saying Hey I told Mal and Lex that I have to talk to them. I am going to tell them about the wedding. Do you want to be there for this or do you want to be out when they come over?

 His reply came less than a minute later:  No I want to be there for it but I may not be there as soon as you get back I have to run to my parents’ house to get some clothes. I feel like I am moving in so I need to get a few things to stay for a little bit.