Jealousy - G-Dragon (Big Bang)

“Oh shoot, I’m running late!” The screen of your phone read 6:28.  You had a date with Jiyong at 6:30 and it was a five minute drive.  “Would it be too much to ask for a ride?” You pleaded to Taeyang.

                “That’d be fine.  If you’re leaving, then I’ll head home, too.  The restaurant is in that direction, anyways.”  Taeyang and you had been out at the PC bang, playing a few online games together.  The two of you had gotten pretty close, lately.  It was nice to have a few friends that were guys, and Taeyang just happened to be the best friend of your boyfriend.

                The car pulled away and he began his drive towards G-Dragon.  You looked down at your watch.

                6:30…6:31…6:32

                “You’re going to be fine.  G-Dragon is pretty laid back, so would you quit checking your watch so much.  You’re making me nervous,” He laughed at smiled at you, as an attempt to comfort.

                You sat back and relaxed in the passenger seat and let out a quick sigh, “Yeah, you’re probably right.” 

                Even if I’m late, G-Dragon won’t mind.  He’s too sweet.

                Sometime around 6:37, Taeyang pulled his car up to the front door of the restaurant.  Because you knew that you had this date, you had worn a nice skirt and blouse, but worn sneakers to the PC Bang.

                “Hey, don’t forget your shoes,” Taeyang pointed towards your feet as you stepped out of the car.

                “Oh!” You slipped off your sneakers, “Mind if I leave these here?”

                “Go ahead.”

                You placed your sneakers on the floor of his car and pulled your flats from your purse.  They were quickly slipped onto your feet and you began hastily walking toward the entrance.  As you were running, you yelled back, “Thank you so much!”

                Taeyang waved and pulled out of the parking lot and you pushed open the door.

                G-Dragon was seated near the back of the restaurant.  He had a bowtie around his neck and a button-down shirt on.  Even with him being so far, you could see that he was checking his phone for the time.  He was getting impatient.

                “Ah, Hello Oppa.  I’m so sorry for being late again!  I swear it won’t happen again.”  You took your seat on the other side of Jiyong. 

                “It’s nice to see you.”  He gave you a smile, but only looked up halfway, avoiding eye-contact.

                “Well,” you spoke, “Do you know what you’re ordering?” The date was going downhill at a rapid speed.

                “Yeah, I’ll call over the waiter when you’re ready.” He took a sip from his glass of water as you browsed the menu options.

                “You know, I’ll just have whatever you’re having because I know that you always make the best decisions,” You smiled cutely.  Might as well kiss-up to him to lighten the mood a bit.

                 He asked the waiter for two bowls of Bibimbop, which actually sounded very good to eat at the moment.  You hoped the food would come quickly so you could focus more on eating than talking, seeing as that wasn’t going so well.