if edward turn me into a vampire at seventeen

i watched edward and his family play baseball i was very interesting. emmet hit the ball very hard and i said to esme they gotta be a home run and esme smiled and said edward is very fast but emmet hits the hardest. then esme shouted out. then carlisle hit a ball jasper got and slid into carlisle and it sound like boulders hitting then edward was by my side smiling my favorite smile and i told him i can't sit through another boring baseball game. he chuckled and left to bat the game went on like this then alice had a vision and said stop and everybody ran towards me and edward said i should not brought you hear take your hair out. alice said like that would i smelled her across the field. then three vampires came out one with pale brown hair cropped short nothing speical about him next to him is a women she had fire red hair with twiggs and leaves in it and the last one was slightly olvie toned with black hair and said we would like to play i am laurent and this is james and victoria. i am carlisle this is my family esme rosalie emmet edward bella alice jasper we maintain a perment residence nearby and we wish you to refrain your hunting activities away from here. we see we meant no harm so what team can we play. a few of us were leaving now you can fill in. then the wind blew towards them and james stated you brought a snack. i heard hiss and carlisle said go and laurent said looks we better get going. alice and edward ran me into the car. then edward growled at alice saying is there any other way. then alice shook her head no. then edward said we are going to alaska i am very confused to why. then we stopped at this residence somewhere and edward started appoligising and said this is only way alice had seen i hope you forgive me. i love you very much bella then he was kissing my neck but he bit it and the pain started like i was being burned alived then getting slapped by a club full of nails then getting run over by a truck all of the same time.

edward pov.

we arrived in eskapoe, alaska which is 100 miles north of achcorage. then i am un preparded to do this to bella but her choices were tooken away from her. alice was by my side to there and carlisle knows my decision on turning bella it would make her safe and james would not even touch her. jasper and emmet was hopeing for a different ending but rosalie even hated bella more because she is threw out her chances plus endangering her emmet then esme carlisle and alice knew it was going to happen anyway and plus they know i would be happy. well we arrived to the house we haven't been here in to years but it was beutiful not as beutiful as bella. i went to this room where carlisle already had a medical bed in there i took bella up there and said this is only way alice had seen i hope you forgive me i love you very much then i bit her in all the critical spots. then i stood by her and was dry sobbing because she must be in alot of pain. alice kept on comforting me then carlisle was like edward bella will be fine stop yelling at yourself.

it was two days past and nothing she did not move and alice came in sayin edward she is fine it would be in 7 hours 53 minutes 43 seconds she thought thank you. bella i love you i am so sorry you would be totally safe now. then alice announced that bella would wake up in 2 minutes i thought to myself finaly relief. then alice had a vision about bella hunting with me and then she kisses me but she is my mate which i already knew. alice was counting down the time then she said 5 4 3 2 1.

cliff hanger but more is yet to come kiramariexxx