brand new and surprise and lust

bella pov

how long in have i been in this pain my poor edward i must of died this is going to kill him. then i heard edward saying he is sorry then he squeezed my hand i wanted to respond but i would just scream and that is not helpful at all. then he asked alice how much longer then he said thanks why couldn't they say it loud so i can hear it so i am stuck here buring for who knows how long at worst is that the fire is everywhere couple hours later the burning is gone in my elbows to my knee then it is gathering in my chest. couple hours later my entire body is free of the burning sensation except for my heart which is thudding like a steam engine and my throat is like standing in death valley on hottest day of the year without water. then i heard alice say 2 minutes and the room was full with people including some people i can't remember too well i all i know is i am in love with this edward and this alice can predict the future and edward reads minds then suddenly my heart beat once then half a beat then it stopped. and i opened my eyes and there was a man with bronze hair gold eyes and he seemed shocked frustrated and adoreation for me this must be edward so reach up cradle his face and kissed him he kissed me back and chuckled to himself then someone cleared his throut. there was a blonde guy medium length hair holding and women with carmel colored hair she is more rounded than angler then tall muscular guy with dark curly brown hair holding a tall lady with blonde hair down to her waist she seems like a bitch to me anyway then there were a short girl with pixie hair style which was spiky she was really short and a guy with blonde curly hair slightly more bulit then the bronze haired one he had alot of scar i felt disturb by them but thought nothing of it. i stood up so fast that the room should been a blur but was still in place. hen the pixie one inroduced them she said the one who i kissed is edward then the one who has the scars is jasper and her name is alice then the blonde girl is rosalie and the buff dude is emmet and the other older male is carlisle and his wife esme. i went through my memories and i remember them but they were cloudy. i said i am sorry my memories are fuzzy i felt emmets silent laughter and i glared at him then jasper was getting very edging then i said my throut really hurt then carlisle edward do you want to take bella hunting. then alice comes running out of the room with a hugh mirror and edward rolls his eyes if you past something reflextive so i looked a the mirror the lady was short with long brown and reddish hair and she was perfect in every way then i looked into the eyes the were bright blood red. my eyes i thought they were horrific and then i asked how long then edward replied 5 to 7 months they will turn amber in 3 months then ruddy brown in 4 months then gold with diet of animal blood i nodded still scared about my eyes. then edward said you need to hunt so we just went hunting i felt an electric current when i touch edward then edward told me the basics on hunting then there was this deliscous scent i stalked to it and someone followed me and i turned and groweled then i realise i groweled at edward then i said i am sorry edward then i ran away from the scent to a mountain lion and i drank it blood then grizzly then i was good and filled i ran to edward who looked apolled at what i just done. then he asked how did you do that? do what run away? yeah. i did not want to harm them. you should not stop hunting them you behave like a vampire my age i am amazed. edward hunted i watched. he is strong and beutiful when he hunted i fell well i am absolute to be with him. then he came and kissed me i could not control myself and we fell to the ground still kissing each other then he took off my shirt and i took his off and next i knew we were naked and twisted in everyway possible we were like that for couple of hours then i ask do you miss my scent and softness of my skin. his reply shocked me no i don't what i really miss is your blush. i said i love you and he said as i love you we got dress twisting our finger as possible not even breaking our kiss then i heard emmet say they are back.

edward pov.

bella eyes fluttered then she looked at me with confused eyes like how a person wakes from a coma then she craddled my head then kissed me maybe she knows who i am or do i have to go through it again then alice had a vision she doesn't quite remembers us then she is going to remember then this other part of the vision was blocked from me. then she looks at us. then jasper thought she is confused but when she kissed is like when she was human or like alice does with me. emmet thought pda pda. then alice introduced eachother. then when she looked at jasper she was like distrub then thought on by look on her face. then i tried to read her mind just like usual nothing. then she said i am sorry my memories were fuzzy then emmet laugh then she gave emmet a death glare then she realise she made jasper edgy and jasper thought that is not right she should not control all of her emotion like that is not like all newborns is she defineing a new way to look at newborn crazyness whatever it is not natural. then alice came running in with a mirror and said what if she runs into something reflextive i rolled my eyes. bella beutiful like always then her expression was horrflied then she asked how long her eyes her eyes is going to be like that then i told her she seem took it cooly then jasper is like this so unnatural. then we went hunting she followed a deer for couple miles then shit there is human hiking just a couple off the trails lost she started hunting them then i followed her then she groweled at me then she ran towards me and said i am so sorry then i asked how did you stop hunting the humans she told me she hunted the mountain lion and grizzly then i went hunting some mountain lions i did not notice her watching me then i kissed her then we grew more desperate and we were going to make love i took her top off she looked at with incredules eyes then took my shirt off then i stripped rest of our clothes off then kissed her more passionatly then we were twisted together we were like this for 5 hour we have to come back later then she asked me if i missed her scent and softness right now in my arms she felt like satin and then itold her miss her blush then we got dress emmet thought here come the love birds then esme thought we need to get bella and edward an separate house for awhile good remodeling.

commet on how good and improvements kiramariexxx