honey moon volturi

i am sorry for making it seem a long time but my internet was down for like months and there was no way i could update i try to catch but i have school plz comment on any improvements and plz vote for my sanity kiramariexxx

volturi

me edward went to isle esme for a first part then we recieved the package from alice with a year worth of brown contacts and green contacts we smiled because of the joke we are going to do in italy to look more human. we got a letter in our mail for this sweepstakes of doing this music contest in volterra italy. so we just used edward's real last name and smiled a vampire was there but we just acted human her eyes were starnge purple. the result of red eyes and blue contacts. we put in new contacts and entered this castle place then rest of the humans were amazed by the decoration to see the our leader eyes were deep burdganey red and then erupted to a room full of vampires edward sad loud enough only me heard he said this the volturi they ruled our world i never met them carlisle never thought of them. oh then a then this short pale brown haired girl that is smaller than alice did something and edward fell. i quickly went to help edward an i snarled at her and edward got up quickly and defended me then the girl tried to do something to me i stood standing there. Well what do got herelet see o vampires one with a gift other is questionable aro said then marcus touched aro hand then aro they are mates. I am aro this is marcus caius jane alec demitri felix heidi chelsea renata. We are the volturi may I ask why do venture to us. I am afraid you kno the answer aro. What are gifts aro asked we have no interest in joining you aro edward said. 

Aro pov 

I wait while heidi came with food then out of all these people only two stood out the short brunette next to bronze boy but their eye are brown and green with a weird under tone then the boy whispering to the girl then jane used her gift on the boy the went defensive the boy gotjane tried with the girl she just stood their then I realized we have a gifted human then I realized they were not human their contacts had faded enough to see an gold under tone then marcus showed they were mates. I knew one was gifted powerful to then I introduce myself and ask what gifts they had. Thinking if they would join us. We would not join you aro the bronze boy said he is mind reader interesting. Then they took of shit.

Plz comments or likes any ideas on how to continue plz  

My other story carlisle before twilight and coming soon last olympians annabeth pov

Love kiramariexxx