question and answer

bella pov

we got back from our hunting plus love making activites i have a feeling we will be going to that place alot poor alice she gets visions of it. when we got back emmet said bet you weren't just hunting i bet alittle different excercise as well rose snickered then i hiss at emmet and he said ohh scary then i heard edward groweled and carlisle asked how the hunting went and edward to carlisle about me stalking the humans everybody was looking at me but alice jasper had disappointment on his face emmet and esme and sympathy and compassion carlisle and edwards rosalie is like whatever. then edward said she did not kill any she just ranaway. if i could blush i would then emmet asked did ya hiss and growel at him of course not. then emmet said that is too bad. then alice is like up in my face asking if she could plan my wedding i shot edward a confused look and edward glared at alice then alice stuck her tongue out. edward i am confused tomarrow is june 5. we have go to forks to tell you are dead from a car accident you will have to be still but it is going to be closed caskett. today is 12th my funeral all who is attending is this guy named charlie jake mike billy eric ben tyler sam embry quill and cullen boys the girls is jessica angela lauren renee rachel leah emily and cullen girls. well i was put in my caskett  the dirt masked smell of blood then when everybody left except edward and alice i dug my way out then corner of my eye i seen a russet brown and red wolf looking quite pissed and edward is like we got to go asap. then then wolf turn into a person you broke the treaty you changed her the pack is on their way bloodsuckers. bella was your bloodsucker worth it now war is coming bella i was in love with you. i honestly don't remember you then you told about edward family when you did not believein those strories. so you jacob black broke the treaty you told a pale face about us. then just a black wolf said is this true jacob you told bella about the cullen family and us we are so sorry but get off our land treaty is justicflied but she is new and we don't know her control. then we left we told carlisle about our little conflict and we went to rochester ny somewhere near ithaca is carlisle and esme alice jasper. rose and emmet has a house near rochester me and edward in chicago right now edward took me to his old house today is edwards birthday and we spent the night there just listining edward play his piano then he slid on one knee and said bella will take the honor of being my wife i said yes edward i will be and always be your wife he slid this ring on my third finger on my left hand kissed it then kissed my lips then we did not make it to the bed our clothes already shredded and we twisted into together we where body mind spirit in unsion this moment can't get any better. then we left for elmira airport then drove to ithaca and then we told carlisle and esme our news they congratgulated us then alica had the wedding set in september 13 so me and edward went to our house outside of ithaca and we sayed in eachothers arms for two weeks then we hunted then did it again we are so in love we can't bear to without eachother for two minutes even alice called and we didn't answer we stayed in bed forever then edward said we should go and let them know we are good for now then wedding then i get to plan our honeymoon.

i did not object this idea well we were going on two honeymoons first one is secret then second one is a tour of italy. well we arrived there and alice is can i plan it i said i don't care as long you don't bother us and i pick out the dresses no pink what so ever. thank you bella you won't regret this. so bella how was your time with edward i bet you had the best time emmet snickered i shot a glare and a hiss. me and edward went to college in cornell i went for lititure education and edward went for pre med. we did the night summer session. then we got our degrees then i told alice dress shopping. there was this meremaid style, a haltortop with sleek design then last one was a 1918 style with vintage lace. i tried on the meremaid one no defintaly not this then the haltor top was nice but not to die for. last one was the one i told the sales lady the 1918 style one she said ok i went to alice she had a baby pink bridesmaid dress i said no pink alice but bella please absolutly not alice i was thinking a red color wait scarlett one would look great fine whatever bella i think the baby pink would be better. so alice steps out with a ruffled haltor dress we got rosalie a backless dress. today is day i say the binding words forever.