part 1

|| Mary's p.o.v ||

My alarm beeped and everything felt surreal, its today I said to myself . I got ready into my school uniform and put my hair up.

I got in the car and started feeling nervous what were they gonna think of me I tought to myself. I turned up the music and slowly started to fall assleep.

'Mary wake up' I heard it was my mom I rubbed my eyes and walked over to the school. Once we reached my class my mom started talking to one of the parents that was standing there and told me to go settle in and put my bag inside the class.

I walked in and there were a few guys none of them was cute. I shook my head out of my thoughts and started to look around 'put your bag anywhere' I heard one of the guys say he was blonde and had green-ish eyes. I placed my bag on one of the chairs that were close to me and went outside.

It was time for assembly and my mom had left me I was standing in line and felt someone tap my shoulder ' umm this is the guys line' he said I looked back and saw a couple of guys behind me shoot! I said to myself I walked over to the other line and sat down. This is going to be one hell of a week triyin to fit in.
———

Heyy this is the first chapter hope you guys enjoyed it to clear things up mary was from a girls school and right now she was thirteen but I will speed things up later  .