Chapter 1

Have you ever been yelled at for no reason. Have you ever been avoided because you were alive. And has someone ever attempted to kill you because they think you will do something when you are older. 

If you haven't and don't want to know about it, stop reading this story immediately. 

   This is the story of someone who went through this. Because he was different. Because he was special. And most of all, because he was alive. His name was Odosu. He was the son of the son of the great hero Arceron, who had slain the greatest evil in the universe. And I bet you're all wondering. Why would you hate the grandson of such a heroic man. The answer is simple. Because Arceron had an ability. A deadly, almost evil one. No one really knew what it was, but they knew it lurked inside Odosu. They knew it because Odosu was a spitting image of Arceron when he was a boy. 

    They feared him, even tried to kill him multiple times, just because of this dormant power inside him. In turn, the little boy who was only 10 years of age, became cold, and distrusting. He stayed away from the other children. He avoided the villagers. He didn't want to be beaten again by those rocks, or slashed at with a sword. 

And this boy is now 14. I am this boy. I am Odosu Shiki. This is my story. This is how I proved I was just a much a human as anyone else. 

And it all started when I was 13.

HA. I BET YOU'LL ALL HATE ME FOR THIS CLIFFHANGER. I HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER THOUGH. I'LL GO STRAIGHT TO THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT NOW.