Party Animal

Sarah and Brianna were in Sarah room crying there eyes out. What happened to us ? What are we ? They then heard a knock at the door. It was Sarah mom. *Door Opens. Honey your teacher called me and told me you didn't go to school today. If you didn't go to school I'm going to punish your disobedient behind. *[ Sarah sniffs ]. Mom walk out please I'm warning you I can't hold it in anymore. Excuse you young lady who are you talking to like that. Mom leave now. Yea leave bitch *[ Sarah voice got deeper ]. Bitch do I look like your friend. Sarah head turned around and she said she was sorry. Then Brianna jumped off the ceiling and grab Sarah mom from behind. Sarah said I love you one last time then ran up and slit her throat. The girls started crying what happened. Then they saw a reflection of two devils in the mirror. *[HaHaHa a deep voice said ]. We're inside of you both and we're not leaving. What are you why are you killing people. See we're what you call party animals we're a different type of demon. Leave us alone. We cant do that we love being inside of you two your lives are boring that's what we want a break. So you are killing all those people ? Those three dudes at that party those police officers and my mom. Oh of course not you killed them I'm just inside you making you think the evil things and actions your doing. Leave get the fuck out of are bodies. No *[ the demons laugh as their voice fade away ]. Brianna let's go to the library. Sarah and Brianna both searched party animal demons. The research said that the only way to kill a party animal was to be a party animal... What did this mean for them ?