Chapter Dos - Jeph's Perspective

So Dan kind of brought up the whole John Howard thing up. That's why I left. Fuck. God, I love Dan and the only way I could talk to him like that was through Facebook. I've been in love with him for years. But I know he doesn't love me back. I need to get over him but I just can't. He's the only one for me and he doesn't even feel the same. So I was stuck behind my alter ego. John Howard.

I went on Facebook and stared longingly at Dan's profile picture. Soon, I had a message.

-
Dan Whitesides - Hey
-

Holy shit. He messaged me back.

-
Me - Hi
-
Dan Whitesides - What's up?
-
Me - Nothing much. Hbu?
-
Dan Whitesides - Same. Ugh I gtg.
-

I bet he didn't have to. He just wanted you. He must've thought I was creepy.

-
Me - Hey, I know you probably won't get this for a while but do you want to meet up sometime?
-
Now I just had to wait.

Oh joy.

-
I woke up to the sound of loud drums, guitar, and screaming. "Wake up! Jepha open your eyes! Wakey wakey mother fucker!" Dan was banging frantically on his drums like a god. Quinn was rocking out on his guitar. Bert was, of course, screaming the wake up song.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I yelled, opening my eyes. "Geez guys, everyday?"

"Well you're always the last one up."

"But the songs don't sound as good without bass as they do with bass."

"True." Dan said.

I blushed a little and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and put my gages and snakebites in, did my hair and brushed my teeth.

"Quinine pie where did you put my deodorant?"

"I gave it to Dan to use once yesterday."

"Oh Danny boy, where is it?"

"Here!" Dan yelled, throwing it at me. I quickly put it on and turned around to see Quinn and Bert kissing. Dan and I both scoffed.

"Get a room!" I yelled.

Dan started giggled, covering his mouth. I smiled. He was so adorable. He blushed a little.

"Dan, we should go. Y'know, to give them privacy." I sneakily pulled out my phone and messaged him on Facebook.

-
Me - btw I know you pretty well, you know me well too. You just don't think you know me. John Howard isn't my real name.
-

I slipped my phone back in my pocket and walked to Starbucks with Dan.

I heard his phone go off and realized exactly what I had done. He looked at the screen and his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. It was so. Fucking. Cute.

When I saw him getting ready to type a reply, I stood up. "I'll go order our coffees."

"Okay."

I rushed to line and soon, my phone went off. I checked it and almost died from mental facepalming.

-
Dan Whitesides - okay, fine. Meet me at the Starbucks on fifth.
-

Me, being the idiot I am, instead of ignoring it or saying no thanks, I replied.

-
Me - I'm already there.
-

Well shit.

Sorry it's short I'm not feeling it today.
-mx-r