The Beginning

Waqas's POV

She was crying and if there was one thing i hated, it was to see her cry.I couldn't bear to see her so broken and desperate. i stepped forward and she pushed me back shaking her head and i felt the lump in my throat forming.

She hadn't said anything since the day she came to our apartment. I felt this horrid knot in my stomach which was telling me something awful was going to happen. i wasn't sure if i wanted to know. That coward part of me wanted me to avoid everything bad in the world and live from the happy parts of life.

but i knew it wasn't possible.

I called her but she kept crying...

That day R and i broke up i made a decision i would never put someone in that position again. i would never make someone face the same situation as R had to face again. i would never let another girl have her life destroyed like this.

Anooshey's POV

"And that was the newest single from our very own Maroon 5 and you heard it exclusively on Crash FM, New York, the radio station that's all yours. This is Anooshey live for you and no one else."

I was at the radio station. This was my life. Me, a normal 22 years old RJ at the Crash FM New York.

"Hi, you're live now At the Crash FM, What's your name love?'

"Hi, i am Maliha, i love your show Anooshey. You have the best playlist and i am a fan" A very excited girl squeaked from the other side. i couldn't help but to smile. This is why i love my job. Making people smile is the best feeling ever.

"Why thankyou Maliha. Tell me sweetheart, what can i do for you today?"

" Can you please please please play Not a bad thing by Justin Timberlake!" The girl on the other side requested.

"Justin Timberlake my favourite! Sure love, Me and Shanzay here would love to play you Justin Timberlake. As for everyone listening to us right now, stay tuned because Crash FM has a very special surprise for all of you today"

Shanzay, My bestfriend , my partner in crime and my fellow rj Kept talking about the big surprise at our studio today about which, i had no clue offcorse.

"Tell me no yaar Shanzay, what's the surprise?" i wanted an explanation.

"Oh, a surprise that you're gonna love, nooshey,' she replied and honestly i was scared. i am not a very big fan of surprises. "Well i don't even know what's going on myself but Syed Said some very special people would be visiting us in the studios today. Fingers crossed"

We were at the Dj booth when Syed entered the studio and to our surprise he wasn't alone.

"Hello there ladies, guess who decided to visit? The Dhoombros! Come on in boys! " syed called them in.