Chapter 1

"Bye Ben. Dan and I are gonna go to Chick-Fil-A before the matinee," I say, waving good-bye to my best friend. "Wait, B, please let me come," he begs. I shake my head, "Sorry, but no."

"Belle," he says, a smile playing on his lips, "you have pretty eyes." I sigh, "Okay, if it's okay with Dan you can come." He jumps up, "Yes! I knew that would work, it always works on you."

He runs over to where Dan is standing. "Hey, can I come with?" He asks. "You always hang out with Belle, I want a turn," Dan points out. "Daniel, you have pretty eyes," Ben says. Dan shakes his head, "That only works on Belle."

Dan turns to me, "Come on kid, let's roll." I nod, "Be there in a second, Danny." I turn to Ben, "Sorry dude, we'll hang out later, I promise." Ben sticks out his pinky, "Pinky swear?" I grin, and lock my pinky on his, "Pinky swear."

I walk out of the bus, still feeling slightly guilty for leaving Ben, but I catch up with Dan. "I'm ready for some delicious chicken!" I exclaim. Dan chuckles, "The smallest things excite you, B." I shrug, "I live on a tour bus with gross, disgusting guys. I'll take any chance I have to get off that bus."

"Hey, I'm not gross! Or disgusting!" Dan exclaims, "And you're the one that decided to come with us on the road." I hold my hands up in defense, "I was offered a job with Disney, you really think I'd say no?"

We get to the Chick-Fil-A, and hop in the winding line. "Dan, uh I forgot my purse, can you pay for my food?" I ask. "Again?" He says raising an eyebrow, "You always seem to forget your purse when we go somewhere." I shrug, "You're the one who's always rushing me out the door."

"Fine, I'll pay. But this is last time," he says sternly. I giggle, "Okay, dude. Whatever." Once we finally get our food, we have to walk back to the bus.

"I feel really guilty that I didn't get Ben anything," I sigh. "He'll just steal your food," Dan points out. "I know, we have to get him something so he doesn't!" I exclaim. "Well, you're not using any more of my money," he says.

"Yes I am!" I exclaim, "I have to get Ben something. If you don't let me, I'll just give him your food." Dan shakes his head, "Belle, there's no way I'd ever let you do that." Dan wins the argument, and I get back to the bus with no food for Ben.

I walk as quietly as I can into the bus, a few feet behind Dan. "Daniel! Belle! You're back," Zach exclaims. I put a finger to my lips, "Shut up Zachary! Benjamin can't know I'm here."

Joshua and Ben enter this section if the bus laughing. I duck, attempting to hide behind Jacob. "Belle? Is that you?" Ben asks, walking towards me. I walk around Jacob, hoping to avoid Ben.

I feel somebody's warm breath on my neck, I turn around and see Ben's familiar blue eyes. "So B, did ya get your best friend anything?" He asks. I don't quite know how to answer so I try changing the subject, "I really like your hoodie, Joshua."

"Did ya? Did ya? Did ya?" Ben asks, jumping up and down like a kid. I shake my head, "Okay fine, I didn't. Daniel was being a meanie and wouldn't let me get you anything."

I take my food into the Girlsies part of the bus, and open the bag, knowing I'm safe. Once all the chicken and waffle fries are done, I head back out to the bus' main room.

"Ben's looking for you," Chaz says, pointing to where some of the guys' stuff is. I nod, thanking Chaz, and quickly enter the room where my best friend is.

"Ben, what do you want?" I ask. "I want to do this," he says. I feel his hands on my sides and stomach as he begins tickling me. "Benjamin Tyler Cook, stop! I have to work on my homework," I say, gasping for air. Ben reluctantly stops.