GameStop

-Sean's POV-

It was all so mundane now. After she left, there was nothing to do. Each day was the same as the last with no change in sight. Wake up, go to work, possibly play video games, then sleep (eating in between, of course). She always had been the spice to my life, the something extra that I craved. Now that we are through everything was boring. So on that freezing winter day a year ago I went to the game stop in town. And I left with 3 new video games and all my money in my pocket.
I couldn't get enough. Feeling the adrenaline rush through me always kept me coming back. The excitement of forming a plan to get in and out unnoticed was so new to me. And I love it.
Everyone has the thought of stealing something at least once. All I'm doing is acting on those feelings.
I didn't stick to specific items or stores when I stole something. It could be anything. The item being stole didn't matter much to me, hell, I've even stole a box of macaroni and cheese because I was bored.
Today was the 'anniversary' of the first time I had ever stole something. November 26th. So in honor of the day, I went to the same exact game stop. I hadn't been there since that first day, and they had many more games.
I walked inside the automatic doors and couldn't help but grin with delight. The small store had only a few people in it and they were checking out. I browsed through the games, figuring I might as well get a few that I want to play.
I grabbed Fallout 4, MGS V: The phantom pain, and a new Mario Cart game. I stuffed them inside my shirt and under my jacket, making sure they weren't noticeable.
Mission Compl-
"You have to pay for those."
The cashier.
I froze, looking at the doors that had opened in front of me. And then I was gone, running out as fast as I could.
He didn't give up and ran after me. I had always considered myself to be a fast runner but compared to this man, I was barely moving. "Wait!" He called out. I thought stealing was a rush. Being chased makes me feel much more alive.
I couldn't hear him running after me anymore so I figured he had given up.
I heaved in and out and my lungs felt like they were on fire. My smile never wavered. It was yet another new thing. I enjoyed it much more than stealing. Looking behind me, he had turned around and was walking back to the store. I wonder if he knew I would be coming back tomorrow.

-Mark's POV-

I had just started working at gamestop a week ago and had already encountered my first theft. I wondered if I should tell someone about it. That would be the right thing to do. Then again I had no idea who that person was. He looked around my age (26) and had brown and green hair. Maybe he would come back tomorrow to return them. Probably not though, he had already gotten what he wanted. I decided to keep this all to myself.
I hated the crime he committed, but it was way more interesting than this boring job. A small part of me hoped he would be back tomorrow, for whatever reason.

---
So this is my second idea for a new story! (the first being Aftermath)
I don't know if I'll continue them both, or one or the other.
But I like both of the ideas and feel like they both could have really good potential.
With that, I hope you liked this chapter, and I will see you in the next update! Buh-bye!
---