chapter one

I'm sitting on the plane nervous as hell, I can't stop bouncing my stupid knee up and down. What if I hate it here, I promised myself I wouldn't look back... What if I can't meet any friends... This is all so terrifying.

As soon as the plane landed, I unbuckled, grabbed my bag out of the overhead compartment, and basically sprinted to the baggage claim so that I could pick up my other bags. I decided to call a cab while waiting for my bags so that I didn't have to wait a long time to be able to get to the apartment.

My three bags came, and I slowly made my way to my cab. The drive to my new home took about 15 minutes... The cab driver was a real jerk. He stopped the car, opened the back to let me get my things, then drove off without even helping me. I started to slowly walk my bags backwards towards the elevators, as I tripped and fell landing on top of something.

"Ow..." I heard from underneath of me.

"Crap crap crap," I jumped up as fast as possible, "I'm so sorry, are you hurt? I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry, I should have been paying more attention. I'm just trying to move my things in and I'm nervous, and I'm sorry crap. I'm really..." The boy cut me off.

"Sorry. You're really sorry, I understand. You must be my new neighbour, I'm Luke!" The handsome boy, Luke, said to me.

"I'm sorry again if I hurt you.... Is there anything I could do, to maybe make it up to you because I feel really bad." I asked him.

"Well, let me help you take your things up to your apartment, and we can talk about what you can do for me..."

As we road up in the elevator, Luke had explained to me that him and his roommates were having a party tonight, and that I had to come or he would never forgive me for running him over. So, of course, I told him I would be there. He dropped my things off into my apartment, showing me that he lived directly next door in room 205.

I went to take a shower, and took a little nap, of course when I woke up, it wasn't to my alarm, but to load noises coming from next door. I got up out of bed, and got dressed, walking next door and knocking on the door.

"ROSE I'm sooooo happy to see you." Luke said hugging me tightly... Drunk. There's only about 5 people in here... But, Luke had managed to already be drunk.

"Hey Luke, let's go sit down for a little, and get you come water." I said grabbing his arm and leading him toward the couch.

"Um who are you?" A red headed boy asked me.

"Thisss is Rose Mikeyyy be nice, she's taking care of me... That's supposed to be your job, but you weren't here... Now I'm mad at you." Look explained, giving this boy a pouty lip.

"Hi, sorry I'm Rose. I just moved in to 206, Luke told me I had to come because I smushed him on the floor earlier." I told him.

"Okay, well I can handle this now. You can leave."

"Mikey, stop being mean to her, she just trying to be nice, and help me." Luke said, still slurring his words, and pouting at Michael.

"Hey sorry, I can leave. I'll see you later Luke. Maybe we'll run into each other in the lobby again." I said while standing up, and walking towards the door.

What an ass, I thought to myself. He doesn't even know me, I don't know why he needs to be so mean.

Michael's Point Of View

"Dammit Mike, go apologise. She just moved from the U.S. She's just trying to be nice, and have friends." Luke demanded.

Well now I feel shitty, I thought she was just another one of those girls from the University who always try to get with Luke. It's annoying, that's why I was so rude, only because I thought she was one of them.