First day of school trouble

Shantez
"WAKE UP BITCHES" my ugly ass sister Erica yelled running up and down the hallway playing that Spanish shit.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH" I said angerly I was mad as fuck. I looked at my alarm clock it was 4:30 am "I am not about to wake up before Jesus it's 4:30 in the morning bitch I am finna go my ass back to sleep fawwk you mean" I said.
The time was now 5:30 am so I went to the salon(that's right I have a salon at home)and went to the shampoo bowl and washed my long brown luccious hair with my Pantene shampoo and conditioner after that I wrapped up my hair in a towel and went to my room to get ready for school. I put on a purple t-shirt with my baby blue and pink throwback jacket then I put on my baby blue jeans with my pink Jays. I went back to the salon to do my hair,it was dry by then, I took the towel off my head and it was so curly and so I decided to wear it in a bun. "Five more minutes, I am not about to be late for the first day of school " Erica said impatiently. Everybody went outside while I was getting my stuff and so I finally and walked out side and they drove off and left me at home by myself so I called Tyra one of my best friends but she was at school I called Ada she was at school too I was about to call Mackinzie but I wasn't in the mood for her crazy ass I called Kynnedi and she said Delilah picking her up and so I called Delilah she said she on the way and so I walked back out side and she came about 20 minutes the time is now 6:37am "God damn it took you long enough" I said to Delilah. "Shut the fuck up hoe at least I came and picked you up" Delilah said. "Yea" said Kynnedi. "You shut up bitch I got you 20$ for gas" I said. So we went to the gas station to feed her truck that shit was on E . "Which one of yall gonna pump?" Delilah asked. "It's your car bitch, you do it" I said. "I don't give a two fucks about who car this is bitch " Delilah said. Before she could continue Kynnedi said "shut the fuck up bitches yall are driving me crazy I will do it she got out and went inside to pay for the gas.
"Supreme or Regular?"Kynnedi asked. "Supreme" Delilah said.
It took about 3 minutes for it to stop we were on 3\4 of a tank and the time was now 6:54 and so we were on our way to school and our favorite song no scrubs by tlc came on and we were at school when it turned off and the time was now 7:09 and class started at 7:30 so we made our way to the gym were squad meat up at in the morning
And Ada,Tyra,Mackinzie were by their lockers talking and shit and so we went over there and we started talking about what we did over the summer Ada was in Paris , Delilah was in Las Vegas, Mackinzie went on a cruise to Cozumel and Progreso (places in Mexico)and me Tyra and Kynnedi we stayed at each others houses partying and shit so everybody had fun. I seen new boys in the gym and they were fine as hell and so I seen my old friend J.J. he looked finer than ever . He came over to where we were. "Hey Nikki"J.J. said. "Hey" I said back he started smiling at me I smiled back and we started laughing. "I gotta get something off my chest about you" J.J. said. "Go ahead" I said . "I like you" He said " Ohh"I said kind of shocked. "You have pretty eyes ,pretty teeth, and a pretty smile". He said "Thank you" I said smiling on purpose ."Hit me up when you get a chance" He said giving me his number."I heard and seen the whole thing" Kynnedi said smirking I was laughing and she busted out laughing we Did that for about a minute and the bell rong*ring ring ring*. I looked at my friend J.J. he winked at me and I started laughing and walked away.

A note from me to you:

Comment and let me know how I did for my first chapter vote and please do share and I will return the the favor.
Thank you