J.J.

Today was the first day of school.I seen my best friend Shantez with Delilah and Kynnedi . She was fine as fuckkkk. I did a double take when she walked in the door,she was wearing a baby blue and pink throwback jacket with baby blue jeans and some pink jays. She went over to her locker with Delilah,Tyra,Kynnedi,Ada,and Mackinzie.Her booty was big as two elephant's. She opened her locker and her pencils had fell out and she bent down to pick it up. I started getting sweaty till the point I had to start wiping my forehead. My friends Avery,Taurus, Mario, Debo and Ulysses were laughing at me. "What you looking at J.J.?" Mario said with a smirk on his. "Oh umm me , I was looking at that umm flower bed outside"I said nervously. "That's funny because we don't have a flower bed outside"Debo said."Shut up fat ass boy" I said to Debo. "Just go tell her how you feel about her"Avery said. She looked over here and smiled I smiled back. I went over there . "Hey J.J. " she said in her sweet voice. "I have to tell you how I feel about you" I said.
"I like you, you have a pretty smile with very pretty eyes and teeth" I said in my man voice. "Ohh" she said. "Hit me up when you get a chance" I said giving her my number. She smiled I could tell she did it on purpose so I just laughed. The Bell had rong and we were off to class and she turned around and looked at me and I winked at her."I see you boy " Taurus said dabbing me." My nigga growing up so fast " Ulysses said fake crying so we were off to class.