Chapter 2

*Next Day*

*Bell Rings* There, right on time. I wasn't late and early today. "Class, open your books on page 14." Our teacher said. "Hey, psst.." Someone behind me said. I looked back and i saw a guy looking at me. "What?" I said . "Do you have an extra ballpen that i can use?" "Yeah.. Wait i'll get it." I looked for my extra pen and gave it to the guy. "Thanks." He said. "No prob." I said. "I'm Aaron by the way." "Oh I'm Zoe."

"Shh.. class quiet." Our teacher said. So far, this school year is not bad. Last year was a disaster.

*Lunch Break*

*Sigh* Where am I gonna sit? I looked around and every table was full. "Zoe!!" Someone said. "Huh? Is somebody calling me?" "Zoe!!" I heard it again. I looked around to see who's calling me. I saw Aaron and his friends. "Hey." I smiled at them. I walked towards them. "Lunch with us." He said. "Is it ok?" I asked. "Yeah, Right guys?" "Yeah!" They said. I sat on the chair and ate quietly. "Hey Zoe right? I'm Oliver." Said the guy on my left. "Nice to meet you." I said. I was kind of nervous because i'm not really used to people surrounding me. I ate quietly after i went to the library.

I read some book. I wondered where that guy go. Or was it just a hallucination? *Blag!!* I heard a loud noise. It sounded like books fell off. I went to see what happened. I saw him, he was covered by books. "Are you okay???" I helped him up. "Yeah.... Thanks." He said shyly. When he got up his hood was not covering his head. Then there, i saw his face. He was cute. I stared at him, i looked at his face closely. "Why are you staring at me like that??" He said. Then he realizes that his hood was not on and he wears his hood back. "Sorry to stare. It's just that... you're cute." I said. He looked away when i said it. I chuckled, he's so cute. He started to walk away then he stopped. "Zack." He said. "What?" I asked. "My Name is Zack." He said. "Really? Nice to meet you!!" He started walking away again. It's weird though because i don't feel nervous or shy around him. I looked to my left and i saw all the scattered books. *Sigh* Why am i the one who will fix this??