Chapter 3

*2 days later*

*Zack's P.O.V*

Where is she?? I looked around and i didn't see her. I went to the classrooms, cafeteria but no sign of her. She always go to the library but she's not there. Maybe she's just sick. What am i worried about and why am i even looking for her? After minutes of finding her. I finally saw her. She's with a guy and they are laughing. Men... what is this weird feeling?? I'll just go in the corner of the library again, i guess.....

*Zoe's P.O.V*

"Gross!!" I said. Aaron's telling me a gross story and it's funny even it's gross. We were both laughing. I wonder where's zack is?? He's not in the library earlier. "Hey Aaron, I gotta go. I'm gonna find my friend." "Sure, See ya later." He said while smiling.

I looked at for him in the library and he was there. "Hey Zack where were you?" "Here...." He said. I walked towards him and saw him, "Hood." I said. He was hiding his face again with that hood. "What?" He said. "Your hood. Take it off." "No." He said. "Take it off." "No." "I said take it off!" I yelled. "Shh.. We're in the library." He said. "Sorry.." I said. "No." Grrr... "If you're not gonna take that off, I will." I tried to grab his hood but he was too tall. I tried jumping but no go. "No." I jumped couple of times. "Give me tha-" "Waahh!!" I tripped myself while jumping and ended up on the floor. My face was all red when I realize our position. "Sorry." I tried to get up but he grabbed my shoulder. "What are you do-" He didn't let me finish. He rolled over turning our position vice versa. "First, No. Second, this is what happens when you get naughty. And third, what were you thinking?" He said. "Well this wouldn't happen if you just take of your hood. Hmph!" "Shhh..." We heard a sound, I looked around and saw a lady staring at us. It was the librarian. "Were you there the whole time?!?" I asked. "Yes." She answered. "Then why didn't you say something?!?" Zack said. "I was, until you two ended up on the floor." We both got up. "You ok?" He said. "Yeah." "E-hem. Don't you two need to go to class?" The librarian said. "Oh uhm, yes ma'am. Come on Zack." We got out of the library. *Bell rings* I'm glad that's over. "See you later." I said. "Yeah..."
He said.

------Lunch------

As I enter the cafeteria I saw bunch of people in circle and looks like they're watching some fight. I looked around to see what's happening. I was shocked because I saw Zack being bullied by bunch of guys. I walk towards them and tried to stop them. "Stop." I said. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do b**ch?" He said. I tried to not punch that guy in the face and looks like I achieved. "I'm not here to fight, just don't bully my friend." I said. "And if I bullied him?" He said. I didn't say anything I just don't want to get things worse. "That's what I thought. You're weak." He said. "Don't think I'm weak, I just don't fight worthless people like you." I said. "Ooohh!!" The guy's so called friends said. "Shut up!" He said. He tried to punch me in the face but I dodge it. He was angry and tried to punch me lots of time but I dodge it. "Don't you all just stand there, help me!" He said to his "friends." They all tried to punch me but I just dodge it and let them hurt each other. "You may all mess with other girls but don't mess with me or you're all dead to me." I said to them after they lost. I walked towards Zack. "You ok?" I asked. "Yeah, you?" "Pshh, me? Of course." I said. I looked at his face and it has bruised and even in his body. "Come on, let's go in the clinic." I said. "Fine.." He said. I just chuckled.