Chapter 1

"S***!!! I'm Late!! On the first day?! Ughh!!" I said while running. I ran as fast as i can after minutes of running, i finally made it!!

I looked for my class and there i saw it. I ran to my class. "Sorry I'm la-" I stopped when i saw there's only a few of my classmates there. "Wait a minute.." I whispered. I forgot!! my watch is 40 minutes early. Oh men.. I wasted my time running. Well at least i have still time to read in the library.

I went to the library to read some books. While i was reading, i heard a sound, i was scared because i'm the only one here in the library. i saw a guy at the corner of the library. I couldn't see much because it was dark.

"Hello?" I said. I walked slowly to him. "Hey.." When i was in front of him, he was looking down, he was hiding his face. "Hi...." He shyly said. "What's wrong?? Why are you hiding your face?" I asked. "Oh uhhmm....." He said. "Oh okay your shy..." I smiled at him. "Yeah..." He said while still hiding his face. "What are you doing here in the corner??" I said. "Nothing..." Still Hiding his face. "Ohh... okay. By the way what's your name?" "Um...." He said. "Fine, I'll go first. I'm Zoe." *Bell Rings*

I looked away and said "Well better get to class." "You coming??" I looked at him and he was gone.