Chapter 2: Rewind that Shit

I take a deep n calming breath preparing myself for the worst as I get closer to Alpha Stephen room and I open the door to see him sitting on his bed watching me and he glares and beckons me to come closer to him....I shuffle slowly to him n stand in front of him with my head hanging.

He stands up towering over my short and Stephen raises his hand and I close my eyes instinctively preparing to slapped but instead I feel him grip my hair and kiss me hard...n I'm like WTF ...I push him away as I wipe my lips and he smirks as he says" what's wrong slut I'm not doing anything ur not use to do am now get on ur knees."

"..no."

He raises an eyebrow as he looks at me and he pushes me down onto my knees n I glare up at him my eyes watering slightly.

Alpha chuckles as he unzipped his jeans to pull out his cock and I quickly turn my head away balling up my fists hard as my nails dig into my palm.

"Suck it"

I glare harder refusing completely to acknowledge what he said until I feel him slap me hard with his cock across my cheek ...n my eyes widen. .u know that moment u get when everything just stops n pauses n u like oh hell to the no this bitch didn't thn u rewind that shit n press play again just to make sure this fool actually just did what he did.

As I'm in shock I feel him push his cock to my lips making me come back to my senses n I narrowed my eyes and thought that's it this is the last fucking straw time to nut up or shut.

"Open ur mouth fatty! "

Ooooh u want me to open my mouth eh? I open my mouth and bite down hard onto his cock and I hear him scream and curse as he knocks me across the room making me cut his cock with my canines a lil.

Stephen grips his cock as he starts growling at me and his wolf Skylar slowly raises to the surface and I back up farther against the wall scared as he transforms into a big auburn wolf with hazel eyes narrowed at me and teeth bared.

We can take him..

What the hell? I think as hear a female voice softly whisper in my mind.

Who r u? I ask

I'm Hope your. .

My wolf right? I think as Alpha stalks across the room closer to me.

I wouldn't exactly say wolf..hehe

What the hell are u thn? Wait never mind just please hel....before I can finish my sentence I feel a pain shoot through my body making me let out a blood curdling scream stopping the alpha in his tracks as he watches me.

Pop Pop

My bones begin breaking and popping as I fall onto all fours fur sprouting on me while my face feels like it's being stretched apart.

I scream one last time before my transformation is complete and I open my eyes to see Stephen staring at me in shock so I turn to look in the mirror to see,...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol hello again readers don't forget to comment/ fan/ vote

Especially comment I love getting feedback ;)