Chapter 3: New Me and I love it

I scream or should I say growled in surprise as i saw a reflection of a big tiger with bright sapphire eyes staring back at me.

"We look beautiful right" Hope asks and I murmur a yes.

"So fatty this is what you were all along huh? "

Snapping out of my thoughts I turn and growl at Alpha Stephen cause this bitch still got the balls to fuck me after he almost lost his fucking dick next time I'm ripping off his balls!

"Agreed" hope mutters.

Stephen growls at me ordering me to submit showing that he is still alpha usually I whimper and submit. ..but no. .not this time

"You DARE disobey your alpha you little bitch! ? " Stephen mindlinks me.

"YOU ARE NO ALPHA OF MINE !" I growl through the pack link to everyone.

Alpha Stephen growls in anger before charging at me but I quickly dash to the side causing him to hit the wall instead.

Ha bitch how's it feel hitting your face to the wall haha karma a bitch ain't it.

I charge at him swipe across his face cutting him deeply wanting to leave a permanent scar so I keep hitting him there until he knocks me across the room my back hitting against the wall.

"Alpha we're coming! "

As he turns to look at the door I jump out the window and start running to the forest quickly as I hear more shouts and growls.

"Its good that we are leaving but do you know exactly where going" Hope fusses

No I don't I just know for damn sure we are not going back there!

She quiets down as I keep running faster until in the distance I hear water so I decide to head there.

......................................................