Chapter 5: Mr Alpha bring it on

"My name is Serenity Woods" I say with my hands on my hips as he lays back and whisper my name to himself.

"Calum you can leave for now" Sebastian says his eyes still on me.

As Calum leaves Sebastian motions with a finger for me to come here so I roll my eyes at him like I don't wanna be that close to you after you just had some girl sucking ding ding. I start walking to the door when all of sudden I'm pushed up against the door and he pins my wrists as he leans towards my ear and whispers" Didn't I tell you to come here? "

"No you motioned to me like dog which I am not so therefore I knew you must not be that crazy to motioning that little finger of yours at me" I say turning my head back smirking at him.

He raises an eyebrow at me.

I wink playfully at him before deciding to tease him a little so I start grinding my ass hard against him causing him growl.

"Mmmm you like that baby" I purr at him as I feel his friend get even harder.

Sebastian nods his head and I turn my body facing him as I back him up onto the couch making him sit as I straddle him.

I bite my lip holding in a moan as he smacks my ass remembering my plan so I smile at him as I trail the tip of my tongue slowly across his lower lip before biting his lip causing him groan as he squeezes my ass.

Mmm I tug gently on his lip before kissing along his jaw slowly before whispering" Mmmm baby tell me how bad you wanna fuck me right now Mmmm you should know I'm wearing no panties baby I'm so.."

I stop mid- sentence and stop grinding as i sit up smirking. He looks at me pouting asking why did I stop.

"I stopped because your down below is contaminated with that nasty bitch drool and plus I'm not that easy even if you are my mate" I say pinching his cheeks before getting off him and walking to the door.

"Where are you going? "He questions as he tries to fix his big problem.

"To get something to eat" I tease opening the door right before I hear him mumble" I wanna eat that wet pussy of yours. "

I giggle as go looking for the kitchen.

................,.,...........................

Hi readers once again hope you enjoyed lol vote or comment