Four; Bay-Window visit

" You, me, earth. Let's do this thing!"

" When you nod your head yes but you want to say no, what do you mean?"

My ringtone of "What do you mean" by Justin Bieber resonated across the room as I deliberately scanned the room for my cell-phone. However, It was nowhere in sight. I looked over and vigorously rummaged through heaps of clothes placed on the chair, from where the noise came.

" Hello, It's me." A familiar voice spoke.

The voice soft toned voice sounds extraordinarily familiar yet I was unable to match the voice with anyone's.

" Is this the creepy stalker who has been sending me creepy texts? If you are, watch out because i'll slaughter your head and sell it to the butcher!" The caller instantly hung up and before long, I heard tappings coming from the bay-window.

For a fleeting instance, I stood frozen in place as my eyes widened and my insides quivered. My shoulders tightened, tensing up as my gaze pierced upon the floor, submerging into a collection of thoughts as my heart rate became significantly higher.

The tappings on the window became louder and soon enough, it evolved into hard continuous knocks. I repetitively chanted a few prayers as I mustered every single bit of courage inside my terrified soul to take a look behind.

I slowly turned my head behind and Farkle's face was pressed up against the window.

Automatically, the tension in my shoulders reduced as I heaved a huge sigh of relief, feeling truly grateful that nothing unpleasant popped up from the bay-window because I would've died or god knows what. It ended up to be Farkle instead.

Farkle's insanely attractive face was still squished as he tapped on the window with the tip of his pointer repeatedly. A frown settled on my face as I shook my head, eyes still glued on the gleaming bay window.

I slid the window slowly, hoping that the window wouldn't squeak at an initial thought. At an instance, Farkle carefully stepped into my room with a few graceful moves as if entering through my bedroom window was nothing out of the ordinary - which was.

He immediately brushed off the dirt on his clothing which he collected while crawling through the window and ran his slender fingers over the tangled hair mess after removing the beanie from his head.

I tucked loosed strands of hair behind my ears and smoothened my night gown in an attempt of trying to look presentable for Farkle. In which a part of me got excited and nervous over the fact that Farkle was standing right in front of me.

Yet I felt confused at the same time. What is Farkle's motive of visiting me at night? The question circled around my mind, making me more curious at each thought.

" What are you doing here? My parents are going to kill us if they know that you're here!" I said with a meaning glance from under my brow, folding my arms over my chest.

" Riles, please worry and add on the stress, I told your parents about my idea beforehand and they agreed to it" He picked my hand up, caressing it lightly.

" The point is, I came over tonight because I wanted to make sure that you're feeling well after the elevator incident" Farkle spoke as he smiled shly.

I gave him a 'Are you kidding me?' look at my raised eyebrow and Farkle eyed me with a mixture of curiosity and guilt in his gaze.