So Long...

I guess you could say I became a rebel around age 11. I agree with the government on one thing: you gotta ship up or ship out. As much as I like to complain, that crazy teacup dog lady toughened me up. Sure I still have emotions, but they are masked under my iron shield of a thought processing center. My brain for all you simple minded out there.

Anyway after those three months of hell, I realized that every move was an opportunity for me to become someone else. I could take on a new roll every few months. I feel bad for some of the nicer people but life is filled with disappointments. An uncaring, moody teenage girl you thought would complete your family temporarily is just one of them. And those wimps need to get over it.

I took the roll of a goth, lunatic, and countless others. I never waltzed in and took the roll as popular chick only because it was to stereo typical. Besides its not eat easy to break society. A flawless person takes years to perfect their ways, but being an outcast takes only seconds. It a shame, but the wall of society is difficult to break. Alone, at least.

I've never had a friend. There's been the stray companion that's been curious about my ways, but never anything permanent. The best of folk vow to stay in touch, but after searching the mail each day and hours by the 70's style telephone does something to a gal. I'm not a ignorant as a baby animal anymore.

And upon contrary belief, I'm NOT stupid. On paper perhaps, but human nature cannot be described but numbers, dots, symbols, and diagrams. I took those state issued test as a character. Sure gothic Sam and insane Sammy didn't care that they failed but Sam O'Riely would have passed it with flying colors.

Oh and by the way, hiding people passed on the first two chapters isn't cool. Period.