Prologue

Harry's POV.

Complications.

Life is full of complications. Mine seems to be choked full of them; overflowing and spilling out the top in a never-ending surge. Wave after wave of complications collide with the most important moments and things in my life, and this moments is one that can't allow to be drowned.I always thought I had everything I ever wanted or ever needed in my life..

And that's until she crept into my heart..

From our first encounter Autumn had always intrigued me. She wasn't exactly the poster girl for innocent, sweet and nerdy girl. She was actually quite opposite: rude, emotionless, cocky and extremely annoying. You would think she is very complicated. Well, join the club. At times, I am grateful, so utterly lost in the moment and all I can see is her. Other times, I would think what's gotten into her that she would act completely weird.

God, she is so annoying.

But, I am vigorously in love with her.

If only she felt the same way about me.

And if only she didn't break my heart like I feared she would.

If I had known loving someone would hurt this bad, If I had known it would rip me apart, then sew me back to pieces, only to tear me into pieces again, I would have stayed as far away from Autumn as I possibly could.

Had I ever known she would damage the only brain cells I have left in my body, I would never feel like I'm feeling right now: numb.

And now I am done with love.

Sorry.

Autumn's POV.

Harry Styles..hmm..what can I say about him? A saviour? A knight in shining armour? The One? I guess he is all of it..MY saviour. MY knight in shining armour. MY one. MY one...that got away. I guess it's funny how sometimes you think you've got all your priorities set but then something or someone makes you realise that you had it wrong all the time. That's just what happened to me. By the time I did realise...it was too late. I am Autumn, by the way. Autumn Moore. And this story is what could have been a happily ever after.