·chapter one°harmful thoughts·

·third person point of view·

Eren, Armin, and Mikasa were all sitting at a table after training as they ate, but yet something was off, Eren wasn't himself. He had been pulling away from Armin and Mikasa, it seemed as he didn't like them anymore, Mikasa nor Armin knew what to do, so they both accepted the fact that he was going to leave them both.

But that wasn't the case, Eren wanted to stay with both of them, but the flashbacks were to much for him. Every night as he rest his head on his pillow, he saw them the titans breaking the walls, breaking the homes, killing and eating countless numbers of people. His mum, he saw her face in pain and heard her voice every night.

"This is you're doing! We're all dying because of you."

He blamed himself for everything that happened that day, all the deaths, all the screams, all the pain of others.

He couldn't stop seeing all and blaming himself, he was the cause of this. That was all he could think about himself.

He never knew he could be thrown down by his own thoughts, soon dinner was over and Eren was lost in his thoughts. Mikasa walked over as everyone else left and grabbed his shoulder, he jumped and looked at her.

"M-Mikasa?"

"Everyone has left, dinner is over, we have to get back to our cabins."

Eren nodded and stood up and hugged Mikasa. She smiled and hugged him back.

"You're been different lately Eren... I'm worried about you."

He shook his head. "Don't be, it's just everyday stress, it happens to all of us."

Mikasa nodded and hugged him again. After she let go they both walked back to their cabins, but as Eren looked at the wall as he lay in bed, He couldn't stop thinking about how everything was his fault.