Chapter 2

Aphmau: Ugh my head what happened?

Laurence: Aphmau your back we got to hurry before they know.

Aphmau: Laurence I can't they will find me what why am I in my house in Phoenix drop no I didn't I attacked........Hehehe know where was I we need to find away to distract Garroth and get rid of vlyad once he is gone we are garninted ultimate power. But we still have Zenix.

Laurence: We could find Zenix and convince him all I need is Aphmau *im faking it to get her away for a bit and take her to vlyad* Zenix wanted her died so how about we lead him here.

Aphmau: good idea Laurence you are proven very valuable. .....okay she will come out but you watch her.

Garroth: ugh how did she talk like she was there?

Vlyad: I think she is holding on her life to come back she cares for the village. I think Laurence has an idea he wouldn't just do that......or could he.

Laurence: *whispers* vlyad I got Aphmau I think maybe I can get Zenix to help. I got to leave.

Vlyad: Laurence what??!??!?

Garroth: where is Laurence what? Vlyad you might be seeing things.

Vlyad: I saw him i think he is going to use Aphmau to lead Zenix here cause well he isn't working for the shadow lord so he could help......and don't say I'm crazy I saved her from the shadow Knights following her out of the nether......Know come on we have to be careful they are staying in Aphmau's house.

Laurence: Aphmau......Aphmau!......Aphmau!!!!!,wake up!!!!!!!

Aphmau: what oh....how am I free?

Laurence: *tries to make sure he blocks the shadow lord form from hearing him say this* I'm using you as bait for Zenix help us against the shadow lord know sshhhhhh.......Zenix I brought you Aphmau!!!!!!

Aphmau: wait. What!!!!!!!!

Zenix: what do you want!!!!!!! I'm trying to find a way to get to the wyvern lair.......you want me to what!!!!!!! Well I don't like the lord fine but I want something in return.

Laurence: what do you want?

Zenix: I want Zane he could help with my problems.

Sorry for the short chapter guys I'm trying to think of stuff on the fly I hope you like it so far should I make Zenix good if he stops the shadow lord? Or not tell me.