Chapter 1.

Harry's POV:

"HARRY!" I hear her loud and extremely annoying voice from down the hall.

I roll over to look at the ungodly hour that this mad women is waking me up at. 8:45am the clocks flashes in my eyes.

"Holy shit" I scream. "Pippa why the fuck didn't you try and wake me earlier" I shout as I hop into my jeans and I throw on a black t-shirt.

"Excuse me, don't give me that attitude, I tried to wake you up 2 hours ago but your are to lazy to get up" Pippa says whilst brushing her teeth.

You annoy me, I think to myself. She may annoy me but she is my best friend and I don't know if I could function without this ball of fire.

"Harry, hello weirdo, why are you looking at me like that? Freak!" She smirks.

I shrug and push her out of the way so I can do my hair and brush my teeth.

"H, I'm worried, what happens if they don't like me" she whispers.

"Pips, how long have I known you?" I actually pause to think of the answer, "fifteen years and when have you ever been worried about making friends?"

"I know but Harry, this is different though, I literally got here like a month ago and I don't know anyone! America is different compared back home and so are the people" she says, with fear in her voice.

"Pippa Morgan, yes you annoy me but you are my best friend and I know you'll go out there and change the lives of the people you meet" I say to her in my most caring tone.

I moved here, to America a year ago to start collage while Pippa stayed home in England to finish her last year of high school. Pippa has been my best friend since I can remember and we thought it would be a good idea to move in together seeing as though we are both going to the same collage. She annoys me all the time but she is always there for me even when I don't want her to be.

I'm broken out of my thoughts when Pippa asks me the same question she asks me every morning and I'm about to give the same answer until I lift my head.

"Absolutely not, you are not wearing that to your first day of college! I'm not showing up with you wearing that" I say in disgust!

"What's wrong with it?" She seems surprised.

"You can not go to your first day of college wearing the NYU hoodie and t-shirt and the beanie and socks! Pippa I thought I taught you how to be cool, I guess I failed" I say with a grin on my face.

Did I mention I like teasing her, well I like teasing her.

Pippa's POV:

"Fine I'll go change, you horrible man" I grumpily say to my best friend.

Moving half way across the world has been a challenge, I've only been here for a month now and I'm still not ready for today.

I rummage through my cupboard until I find something that I think will make Harry not so embarrassed to be seen with me. I throw on my skinny jeans and a grey jumper and head for the door.

"Not great but better" I hear Harry say from behind me.

I flip him off, "hurry up or we'll be late and you know how I get when we are late" I say demandingly.

"Oo shit, I don't want to mess with grumpy Pippa this morning so I?" He winks at me and smacks my bum as we leave the apartment.

(Hey guys! I know it's very short and I know it's not great but I'm getting there hopefully! I hope you guys liked the first chapter I'll be updating later today)