Chapter 2.

Pippa's POV:

I'm sitting in the car with Harry, we are both quiet expect for Harry's soft humming to some song I most likely haven't heard.

Flashback:
"Harry please can we just stop to get something to eat" I whine.

"Pippa please just listen to this song and then I'll take you to get food" Harry pleases.

"Fine" I say in a mono tone. He turns on the radio in his car and we sit and listen to some song that is actually pretty good surprisingly. Ten songs later we are both just sitting and listening to the amazing music that is being played through the speakers, the silence is broken when my over hungry stomach rumbles.

"I guess that's our queue to go get something to eat, isn't it?" Harry says in a soft voice.

I look over at him and smile. "What are you thinking?" he turns to look at me.

"You are leaving next year and I'm going to be here all alone" I say to him.

He reaches for my hand and gives them a squeezes before saying "Pips it's only for a year until you finish high school and come join me in The U.S."

"H, what happens if you found a new best friend and don't want me to come over there anymore? Then what?" I ask in a worried tone. Harry has always been funnier, cooler, better looking and more popular than me and I'm always worrying that one day he is going to get bored of his childhood best friend and just toss me to the side and find a new best friend.

"Don't, for one second, think that! You know you are and always be my best friend!" He says with a smile, "now come, enough of all this sappy stuff lets go get something to eat"

"One more song please" I put my head back and enjoy the music.

"Ah, I see someone is starting to like my music" he says in a cocky voice.

I flip him off.

Flashback over.

"What are you thinking?" he asks me.

"Nothing" I can't let him know that I still think about those days because then he'll think that I'm into him, which I'm not!

"You better not embarrass me today because so help me god if you do you are going to bed with out supper" he says to me trying to be all bossy but really not succeeding and I think he realizes it's not working when I burst into laughter!

"I'm not kidding young lady" he says to me in a deep manly voice.

"Sorry 'dad' I'll try my best" I say through my laughter.

********

Harry's POV

"What are you making for dinner?" I ask Pippa as she hopes into the car.

"Well hello to you too" she snaps.

"Someone is grumpy, how was your first day?" I ask as I'm pulling out of the car park.

"Not as bad as I thought it would be" she says as she fiddles with her fingers.

"Okay what is with you, you are grumpy and you are fiddling with your fingers and you only do that when you are either unsure of something or nervous" I question.

"I met someone today and this someone asked me on a date" she says sheepishly.

"A date? Already? What the fuck Pippa you just got here, it was your first day of school for god sack!" I'm not angry, I'm just confused? How could someone ask her on a date the first day they meet her?

"Calm down Harry, it's just a date, I don't even know if I'm going to go!" She snaps at me.

"Damn straight you are not going on a date with him! You don't even know him, he could be a weird kidnapper for all you know!" I'm not allowing her to go a date with some stranger! "Who is it anyway?" I forget to ask that first.

"Niall Horan.." She says with a small grin.

"Not a chance in hell are you going out with that revolting piece of shit" I spit.

"You know him?" She seems surprised.

"Stay away from him Pippa!" I growl.