Quotes

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

― Marcus Tullius Cicero

“So many books, so little time.”

― Frank Zappa

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”

― Robert Frost

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”

― C.S. Lewis

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”

― Narcotics Anonymous

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”

― J.K. Rowling

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

― Oscar Wilde

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”

― Marilyn Monroe

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”

― Apple Inc.

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”

― Oscar Wilde

It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

― Maurice Switzer

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”

― Allen Saunders

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

― Marilyn Monroe

“A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water.”

― Eleanor Roosevelt

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”

― Albert Einstein

“All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither,

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,

A light from the shadows shall spring;

Renewed shall be blade that was broken,

The crownless again shall be king.”