Make up/ first kiss

Soul
     The next day you walked up to him." You done being silly?" You asked. He flinched before giving you a crooked smile..." Yeah I'm done, sorry for jumping to conclusions like that..." He grumbled, scratching the back of his neck. You chuckled, grabbing his chin, you tilted his face toward you." at least you admit it." You mumbled before kissing him.

Black star
      The next day you stayed home from school, to get some choirs done around the house. After a few hours, black*star burst into your house." Hay my goddess! Why weren't you at school!?" He asked, hugging you." Had some chores to get done." You answered calmly. Black* star sat silently on the couch, after an hour, you got worried." You ok my god?" You asked turning to him." O-oh... Um... You had a headache yesterday..." He mumbled. You smiled, walking up to him and hugging him." Your alright babe." You whispered. He smiled at you before kissing you. You kissed back instantly, smiling into the kiss.

Kid
     A little while later, you woke up with Liz and patty sitting next to you. You were still on he floor, so you sat up slowly. Soon enough you were on your feet and walking to kid's room. Knocking on the door you said, " symmy? You alright?" The door opened slowly after a moment to reveal the tear stained face of kid." Have a good cry, prince?" You asked, cradling his face between your hands." Yeah..." He mumbled as you pulled him close." That's good. Sometimes a good cry is all someone needs." You said, kissing his nose. He gave you a soft smile, kissing both of your cheeks." Thank you for being patient with me, princess." He said with a soft smile. You returned the smile, hopping up to kiss his lips, surprising him." Your welcome, love."

Crona/ragnarok
     You stayed with lord death until it was time to go to bed. You hadn't told your father who had hurt you, but he seemed to know anyways. Once rosa was fast asleep a black vine with a black rose grew up to you. You gently touched the rose, it disconnected from the vine on its own. You cradled the flower lovingly in your hands. Standing up you set it in an old jewelry box, for safe keeping, before going to see crona and ragnarok. Walking in slowly, you saw that crona was curled up in the corner and ragnarok was nowhere to be seen. You walked slowly up to the sleeping crona, shaking his shoulder. He looked up at you with a sad expression." I'm sorry, bunny... I'm so so sorry..." He choked out, it was obvious he had been crying. He lifted himself off the floor into a sitting position. grabbing your hip, he kissed the bandage there." Your alright, darling. I'm not mad." You hummed lovingly as he clinged to your waist, nuzzling into your lower stomach. Ragnarok slowly emerged from his back, he looked up at your shoulder. He lifted himself up enough to kiss your shoulder bandage. You were trapped in their arms for hours. Ragnarok wasn't excepting that you forgave him. Getting sick of his denial, you grabbed his face and pulled his lips to yours. He stilled for a moment before kissing back softly. When he pulled away he was blushing. He smiled before going back to clinging to your back. Crona looked up at you with begging eyes. You smiled before pulling him up to kiss him. For the rest of the night you slept, curled up in their arms.

Excalibur
     An hour or so later he came looking for you. Once he did he cradled you in his arms, comforting you as much as he could. He kissed away your tears and stroked you hair. You fell asleep in his arms and as you slept he titled his head down to nuzzle you, falling asleep himself. Hours later he woke, you still fast asleep in his arms. He smiled at your sleeping form before kissing your lips softly. Waking up, you kissed back. The two of you shared a smile.

Stein
     After you were sure you were unharmed you walked up to the bathroom door. Knocking softly you pressed your ear to the door." L-leave me alone!" He shouted from the other side." Let me in, stein. Let me in." You said in a monotone voice. After a moment the door unlocked, allowing you to open it. Stein sat on the floor next to what was left of the broken mirror. You gently grabbed his hand, inspecting his bloody knuckles. Pulling him into a hug, you began to hum while rocking him, a healing wavelength emanating from you. He clung to you hiding in the crook of your neck. Looking behind him, in the shadows, three red eyes looked at you... Insanity... You held stein tighter, petting his head, as you stared at the eyes. You kissed the top of his head, closing your eyes. He slowly seemed to calm down. Looking down at him, you met those yellow/green eyes of his." Why didn't you tell me insanity was in your soul?" You asked in a monotone voice. He looked into your eyes and, quite literally, your soul. There he found insanity's presence." I hadn't found it on yours." He answered, lowly. Catching your face between his hands to pull your lips to his. Your soul met his as well. When you pulled apart... Your souls did not. You were bound by insanity...

Spirit
He came and knocked on the door once he realized what he had done... He spent a solid hour begging for forgiveness before you finally opened the door." If you ever compare me to her again..." You growled, grabbing his caller, pulling his face close to yours." I'll knock you out and hand you over to stein and his girl!" You finished, slamming your lips to his. He pulled you closer, deepening the kiss.when you pulled away, you stomped downstairs, him close behind.' She kisses way better than Maka's mother...' He thought. The rest of the day he followed you like a lost puppy.

Medu
     The snake on your chest tightened. You slowly lifted yourself off of the floor, walking over and unlocking the door. He pulled it open, looking at you with sad eyes and tear stained cheeks." I didn't mean it." He whispered. You stepped forward, hugging him." I know... It still hurt though..." You mumbled. He grabbed your chin, lifting your face to kiss you. The two of you spent a solid five minutes kissing there before he pulled away." I love you... Just remember that."