Part 1

Today was the day that I felt my whole world was crumbling to my feet. I don't think I could process what I had just been told. Was this the day that my whole life fell apart? Was this the day that I'd lose the love of my life? Hopefully not... 

2 hours earlier---------------

Every time I see him, I fall in love with him all over again. I go back to the day I first met him.The day where it all began,I get butterflies whenever I think of it. That day was magical; wherever I am with him,it feels like home. His arms are familiar so they're home to me,when I can feel his heart beating so fast,it will fall out of his chest. That reassures me he feels the same way I do. I know that we've been together for about 4 years now, but I still feel like I'm going to vomit from nerves whenever I hear him say my name. I was in that trance again, the same old routine every day. I'm honestly the luckiest man ever, he's so special to me and I can't believe how long we've been together.

And then...the trance was broken when I heard his sweet rugged voice.

"Harry...?" Louis spoke in a serious tone.

"Yes dear?" I replied.

"There's something I need to tell you..." Louis whispered as a tear slowly fell down his cheek. I knew that it was pretty serious considering he had just shed a tear which never happens to Louis.

"Oh god! What's wrong Lou?" I questioned while my face flushed red.

"Well...this is going to break your heart Harold..." Louis whined.

"What is it?" I inquired even though I really didn't want to know what would 'break my heart'.

"I'm so sorry." Louis replied as he broke down in tears.

"Please tell me, I hate to see you like this." I demanded in a soft manner.

"I'm sorry, but I have to leave beca-" Louis began.

"Wait! You're leaving?" I yelped with fear of losing the only person I loved with all my heart. I loved him so much that it physically hurt me when I thought of him leaving.

"because...I have my own reasons." Louis cried.

"I deserve to know Louis. I thought I was the most important person in your life." I burst out with a sudden anger which confused me because I could never be angry with Louis even if I tried.

"Listen to me Harry!" Louis howled.

"okay. Explain." I mumbled.

"Well, you obviously know that my aunty and uncle live in Germany. And..well I thought I'd live with them for a while just to clear my head. I haven't been focused on my music or my own life lately." Louis explained.

"Well can't you stay here and clear your head?" I remarked.

"Baby, it's not the same. You know that." Louis responded.

Present time----------

I know I'm going to lose him, he won't listen to me. He won't understand me. I appreciate that he hasn't been focused because he's planning something 'extra special' for my birthday and he's such a perfectionist. He needs to stay, I can't lose him. What if he ended up staying there for good? I'd lose the most important person in my life. The anxious butterflies are back while thinking about him leaving. He wouldn't just be leaving me behind but: Liam, Niall, Zayn, the rest of his family, even his music.

I pleaded:"Louis you can't leave. You'd be leaving everything behind."

He interjected my speech, "I need to go! Here's no good for my focus."

"So, it's my fault?!" I argued.

"Baby, of course it's not your fault." he yelled back.

He was angry but it was the kind of angry that made him sexy and cute. Louis rose from his seat slowly and charged towards me. His hands grabbed my arms as he pushed me up against the wall behind me. I stood there in disbelief, I had no idea what was happening. Louis lifted his hand and slowly approached my face. His hand caressed my cheek while stroking my curly hair. My ivy green eyes met his sea of blue and there it was. That same trance. Now I knew what was happening. He leaned in to my face and I felt his soft lips touch mine in a sensual manner. This is what made me feel the way I did when we first met. 

"Please stay..." I pestered with all the breath I had left after that special moment.

"It's best for both of us if I leave." Louis protested

I kissed him with all the passion that had been building up inside of me. He then realised how much I actually love him. Louis had never been loved this much by anybody before, it made him feel special for once in his life.

"Wow I knew you loved me but I never realised how much... You're the love of my life Harold Edward Styles." He proclaimed.

"Baby, I love you more than life itself. You're the only person I could imagine sharing my life with Louis William Tomlinson." I replied with the biggest grin on my face as I spoke the words that meant the world to me.

" So...does this mean that you're staying?" I questioned.

Louis quickly replied, "depends if I can keep my focus now knowing how much you love me." He was teasing me like normal.

"Louis you can't leave, I could lose you forever and I'm seriously not prepared for that to happen. The other boys need you, and most importantly I need you." I stated.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay so this was super-duper long, I'm sorry about that. There will be another part soon, hope you enjoyed it. Byeeee :)