Part 2

There was a deafening silence as I waited for him to answer me. I'm pretty sure I knew what the answer would be, it's probably the same answer as any argument. "It's what's best for me, I need space to think." That's his usual answer in any situation like this.

He finally responded: "I'm not sure, I need space. I have to do what's best for the both of us."

I knew it, the same old answer. It was obvious that him moving away wouldn't be good for either of us. I'd have a piece of me missing, he'd start to miss me like crazy and want to come back home. Then all of this arguing and anger would've been for nothing.

"Babe, you know that this wouldn't be best for either of us." I quickly replied.

I could see him on the verge of tears, that's when I knew he'd run out of things to say and that he really didn't want to leave. He's under a lot of pressure lately and that's what made him say it in the first place. Louis never cries, unlike me, but this time he cried more than ever before.

"What am I saying? Of course I don't want to leave. I could never do that to you, you're the only person I've ever loved. I never spend one day without having the feeling of your soft skin against mine or without feeling the touch of your lips on mine. I'm so in love with you and all your little things." Louis spoke so passionately about me that I just could not resist the urge to kiss him. I slowly edged my body towards him as he finished his sentence. He swiftly moved towards me and wrapped his arms around me. There it was. That feeling of home. I cupped his tiny face with my big hands and leant my face towards his. Our lips then met after gazing into his big blue eyes. Louis's lips were soft, I was in heaven, my safe place. This is where I belonged after so long of not fitting in anywhere.

"So does this mean you're staying?" I questioned him.

"I guess I am..." Louis whispered.

My face lit up as he spoke those words, a big grin stretched across his face. Now I knew that he wasn't going to leave and he never wanted to leave anyway. I know it wasn't much, but I felt like the happiest man alive at that moment.

Thankyou for reading, I hope you enjoyed this part,I think I'm going to continue this fanfic and see how far I can take it. Bye:)