Chapter 22

~Nate's P.O.V~

"Nathan Alexander Grant! Get in here right now!" My mom shouted. She only calls me by my real and full name when I'm in deep shit.

I pulled myself out of bed and went to see why she was so mad.

"What mom?" I asked.

"I talked to Sky yesterday" she said. What happened to Sky?! "She told me you two were still dating. So care to explain why I saw you with another girl!?" She shouted at me.

Shit. Does Sky know the full story?

"Yes she does because I told her" my mom said.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes you did. You are in so much trouble. I can imagine how broken that poor girl must feel. I warned you not to hurt her. You promised you wouldn't!" She yelled at me.

God. I am in deep shit with Sky when I get back.

"I'm sorry. know what I did was wrong! And I feel very guilty about it" I said. I was serious. I feel so bad for cheating. After mine and Camilla's date. I realized I don't even like her. Just her looks.

"That's not enough. And you shouldn't be apologizing to me" she said and walked out of my room to hers.

I'm in so much trouble...

~Sky's P.O.V~

When I woke up from my sleep I saw two brown eyes staring straight at me. I let out a scream. And jumped back. I looked and saw it was Zayn's.

"Zayn. You could've given me a heart attack" I said holding my hand to my heart.

"Sorry" he said. He took a seat on the edge of my bed. Great, he wants to talk. Not just any talk. A father daughter talk.

Living with Zayn all these months, you learn to pick up on all his patterns.

"So. What happened with you and Nate?" he asked.

"Perrie didn't tell you?"

"No. She said you just needed some space" he said. I nodded. "So what did happen?"

He won't take no for an answer so might as well tell him. I told him everything on how Mrs. Grant called and told me everything she saw. How Nate cheated. How I gave him so much and how much I loved him.

"I'm so sorry Sky. I know guys can be dicks. But mostly to the innocent ones. They like to take advantage of those types" he said.

"I wish I listened to you. I'm so sorry Zayn" I said and hugged him. He rubbed small circles in my back.

"It's okay. I really was just trying to look out for you." He said.

"I know. And I feel so bad for not listening. If I did I wouldn't be going through all this pain" I said as I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"It's okay. To help you I'm gonna take you to the amusement park today" he said smiling. "I know how heights help calm you"

I smiled. He actually knows more about me than I thought. "And this came in the mail for you" he said handing me a package.

I ripped it open. It was my script! I can't believe i'm actually in the movie.

"What's the script for?" He asked.

"I auditioned for a part in this new film called Rise Of The Dead. Clearly from the title it's a horror/thriller/action film about zombies" I said.

"I'm proud of you. You're living out your dream" he said.

"To be honest. I was discovered because me and Nate were being silly. We acted a scene from hunger games and put it on YouTube." I said laughing at the memory.