Chapter 41

~Zayn's POV~

We were on our way to Miami. I hope she's alright. If she does I don't know what I'll do.

~Nate's POV~

"The boy's awake. But Michelle isn't doing so great" the doctor said to me.

"Why what's wrong?!" I asked.

"She going to need blood. But we don't have enough of her type." He said.

"I have the same blood type" I said. I know it makes it creepy that I know her blood type. But I do have the same as hers.

"Alright. Come with me" he said and led me in a room.

A nurse came in with a bag and needle. She rub the spot she'll inject with some alcohol or something and pushed the needle in.

I watched as the blood from my body flowed into the bag. She finally finished the pint and gave me orange juice and a cookie. "Eat this so you don't feel faint hun" she said and left with the pint.

I ate the cookie and drank the orange juice. I wonder how long before Sky wakes up.

~Zayn's POV~

-several long hours later-

We all finally arrived in Miami and we went straight to the state hospital. When the bus stopped I jumped out and ran inside.

"I'm here about Sk- Michelle King" I said. I have to get used to her name.

"Oh yes. I'll get a doctor to talk to you." She said. She got a doctor and came back with one.

"So what's wrong with Michelle?" I asked.

"The boy Neil survived. Michelle needed blood. And luckily the young man who saved her is the same blood type. But she is in a coma now. And it could be. Weeks. Or even months until she wakes up again. And there still isn't a guarantee that she will" the doctor said.

I heard the others crying and I was trying to stay strong. But I know I'll start crying soon.

"Who was it that saved her?" I asked. I have to thank him.

"He's in the back. He was eating something so he wouldn't feel faint after giving the blood." The doctor said and led us to the room.

"You?!" I asked shocked looking to see Nate in front of us. He smirked.

"She's lucky I was in the right place at the right time" Nate said. "So how long until she's up?"

"Could be months but there's no guarantee she will wake up" I said. Nate looked down. Does he really care?

"Thank you for saving her" Perrie said.

"No problem. I just hope she's okay" Nate said. I can see right through him. He's hiding something. You can see it in his eyes. I don't trust him one bit.

"One question. How did you know it was Sky in the first place?" I asked.

He smirked. "For me to know and you to kind out" with that he left.

"Something's up" I said.

"I know you can see it in his eyes" Louis said.

~Nate's POV~

I walked into her room to see her just lying there. So cold, so life less. Stitches all over her body. This will be in the media soon. Thank god her and Neil are in separate rooms.

"Everything is alright babe" I said and planted a kiss on her cold lips.

I then left and went next door to Neil's room. "Hello Neil" I said.

"What do you want?" He sneered.

"I told you. Sky is mine. And look what happened." I said smirking.

"So you caused this?! I swear I'll fucking kill you if Sky gets hurt!" He shouted, but it was muffled from the oxygen mask he had on.

"Hmm. I wonder what happens if I turn of this valve" I said pointing the the tank to oxygen for the mask comes from.

"You're crazy!" He shouted.

"You deserve it. You stole my girl" I said and shut off the oxygen.

I then walked out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nate is now official crazy! O.o,

Thanks for reading. Next update will be on Sunday or Monday!

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

~IBelieveIn1D