Ch.16

Hey loves! Sorry I haven't updated! :( but I couldn't think of anything. I'm sorry this is a short chapter. :( but I'll update soon, well I'll try. :) enjoy! :)

•••••••••••••••••••••

The next day....

Damaris' POV:

"Immmmmmmm sooooooooooooo booooooorrrrrrreeeeeddddd!" I complained to Lexa. "Me to but you don't see me complaining." She said smiling and hit my leg with a magazine. I shooed her away and got up. "I wonder what the guys are doing right now?" I wondered. "Probably practicing like Liam said to you yesterday." She said sarcastically. "Smart ass." I said smiling innocently. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Let's watch movies?" She suggested. I nodded.

Louis' POV:

I walked all over the bus and waited for the boys to finish changing. I heard footsteps and looked up. "So are you guys ready?" I asked them. "I'm nervous." Harry said sitting down. "Why are you nervous?" Liam asked.

Are you serious....??!

"Well let's see we have to go on the jimmy Fallon show and you have to lie to Damaris and the whole world!" I said sarcastically getting annoyed.

"Yea, but I have to do it! Not you guys!" Liam said.

"We know, but if Damaris finds out we had any part of knowing about this we're ganna lose her!" Zayn said.

"I can't lie to my best friend!" Niall said.

"You really think it's ganna be easy lying to the girl I love and our millions of fans?! No it's not ganna be easy!" Liam screamed sitting down.

"Ok guys calm down, Liam I'm sorry it's just this is a big deal..." I stated. "I know... Gosh why did we ever go to Los Angeles?" He asked. "Cause you were suppose to find Damaris." I said patting his back. "I thought this was going to be easy." He sighed. "Nothing's easy lad that's why it's called working it out." I said chuckling. He fell on the couch and hugged a pillow. The door to our tour bus opened, "Umm boys? You'll be on in an hour." Simon said. We nodded then he shut the door. I looked back at Liam, "it's going to be ok lad trust me." I said patting him on the back. He slowly nodded.

Ok... This... Is... Not... Going... To... Be... Easy... :(

Liam's POV:

I just sat down staring at the ceiling not moving...

"Liam..." Niall said poking me with a fish stick at my cheek. I shooed him away and kept staring up. "Is he sick?" I heard Harry ask. "No!" I said getting up. They smiled, "it's time..." Louis said looking at me seriously. "Yea." I said messing up my hair and rubbing my eyes. "Lad do you want people to know your sleepy haha." Zayn chuckled popping a gummy bear in his mouth. "No it's a habit when your sleepy." I said smirking. I got up for the couch and stretched. "Yea... So umm have you talked to Damaris today?" Harry asked. "Nope. I don't want to." I simply said.

I'm to scared to talk to her considering I might tell her from pressure.

"Well call her tomorrow or else she'll get suspicious." Louis said. I nodded. "Boys... Come on." Simon said standing in front of the door. We walked out with our bodyguards cornering around us. I saw fans running towards us and waving their hands in the air. I kept my head down and just walked. "Are you still dating Damaris Lee?!" One girl shouted. I looked up, and looked at the boys. Their faces saddened. Mine did to I felt it in my heart.

"I never dated Damaris Lee..." I said to the girl and kept walking.

I'm sorry Damaris... :,(

••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope u liked it! :) I feel bad for Liam and Damaris. :,(