beauty's only skin deep

Victoria:
This is my first day at Ridgewood High and I was excited not I left the house I live alone my parents died when I was little I was skated to school when I felt like I was being watched but it didn't really bother none why I can take care of myself damnit I've got a dark side in my dark side is not something you want to mess with I got to school a little late I rushed to the principal's office I get my paperwork done and I go straight to class I gave my teacher an excuse note and she told me to go sit in the back wear a seat was empty I went and sat down and we were told to open my book to page 7 I already did that anyway you see I've lived for a very long time and I've already done everything in this book multiple times so all I heard from the teachers mouth was blah blah blah blah so when school is over I already had all my homework and school work done so I didn't have to do anything tonight I skated home and got cleaned up I wash my hair got ready for bed I put in a movie Freddy Krueger it was a really good movie but then I had to go to bed it was like 3 in the morning once again I had the strange feeling that I was being watched but why the hell do I care I can take care of myself b****.

(TMNT gale:
Sorry about the short chapter my mom wants to drag me out of the house to do some lady stuff I'll post again soon bye bye)