Make It To Me

Selene's P.O.V
Its been almost a month since the incident with Michael and to be honest, I started to distant myself from him. He is still my boss so I can't really disrespect him, I just treat him like a boss. Now a days I rarely have the time for casual conversations because of my finals and he is busy with rehearsing for the Bad Tour. Its strictly business between us, not that I mind or anything.
This morning is my last exam and I can't wait for this to be over. I hopped out of bed, then got ready for school. I headed downstairs and I was attacked by the scent of pancake and bacon. I surprised to see who was doing the cooking though.

"Good morning Chef Michael." I greeted the chef with a harm smile.

"Good morning Selene." He said

"Where is Kai?" I inquiried.

"Oh she asked for the day off. Besides I wanted to show off my skills in the kitchen." He said as he flashed me his signature smile. I rolled my eyes as I took a seat. He walked over from the kitchen with two plates in hand.

"Here you go." He said as he set down the plate.

"Thank you." I said. He nodded. I feasted my eyes on my food. I was given chocolate chip pancakes, in the shape of different animals and scrambled eggs and bacon in the shape of a smiley face.

"Damn Michael, you out did yourself. This is awesome." I complimented him.

"Why thank you." He said with a nervous chuckle. I nodded and dung in. It tasted awesome. Though I busy with my food, I couldn't help but notice that Michael was staring at me. I kinda felt uncomfortable so I had to say something.

"Hey Mike, are you ok?" I asked him. Its as if he was in a trance. He snapped out of it.

"Oh...um...yeah I'm ok..sorry." He said while blushing profusely. I chuckled. I quickly finished eating and left for school.

Michael's P.O.V
   After Selene left for school, I headed to my dance room to practice the choreography for the tour concerts. I'll be heading to rehearsals in the evening. It can get pretty hectic, but I love what I do.

   Another thing is, I really have to talk to Selene when she gets back. We both have been busy, but ever since the incident with Lisa, I feel like there's a wall between us. I don't blame her for how she reacted and I know what I did was wrong, but I should able to make it up to her some how. I also plan to come clean about my feelings. I've told her already but the emotional state that she was in at the time, she probably just brushed it off. Its gonna be really hard, being as shy as ever, but I have to do it. Though she hasn't said anything about her feelings to me, its quite obvious that she feels the same.

After she came back from exams, we met and spoke about the tour as well as other matters.

"So that's it right, have we covered everything?" She said as she closed her planner.

"Not quite." I said in a low tone, almost whispering.

"Oook what else is there? What's on your mind?" she said as she leaned in with curiosity.

I felt a ball of dread at the back of my throat, obstructing my speech, there is no better way to put this.

"You are." I looked right in her eyes when I uttered these words. Her soft expression changed to slightly annoyed. I could the hurt in her eyes.  She never responsed, she just glared at me. It felt like an eternity but she finally responded.

"Oh really? And why is that?" She crossed her arms and never took her glare off of me. She isn't making this easy for me but I guess I deserve this.

"Well ever since the Lisa drama, I haven't gotten the chance to apologize for making a stupid mistake like that. I genuinely tried to get her off of me, but I'm still guilty knowing that I went along with the kiss. Selene, I am terribly sorry. I am sorry that hurt you and I am so sorry for destroying the close bond that we had. Please forgive me." At this point I'm on the verge of tears but I really shouldn't be the one crying.

Her expression soften up a bit, her eyes darted around the living room avoiding mine. She took off her glasses and finally looked at me. Her eyes were watery and her lips were folded in. Way to go Michael, who knows how much times she has cried herself to sleep because of me.

She now forced her glance at the seat of the couch, where a tear escaped from her eye.

"You must think I'm a huge cry baby don't you. On the contrary, I hate crying, especially infront of persons." She looked up at me and smirked.

"Michael, I don't know how to react to this. I'm so sick of the hurt right now. You have no idea I am going through. I just went through a horrible break up with a guy I've been with for six fucking years. We even spoke about marriage at one point." She was almost sobbing now but I just had to hear her out. This is all news to me.

" And then this Lisa bullshit......I am hoping that you don't expect me to forgive you just like that. You have betrayed my trust Michael, you could of told me that you where interested in her. Why did you kiss me and allowed me to fall for you when there is someone else in the picture!! I just should just stop overreacting because we aren't even together." She could barely speak because of her sobbing and it really breaks my heart to know that I had part to play in this.

I slowly moved over to her. I am really scared to even touch her right now, she would just push me away.

"Sel please listen to me. I am 110% sure that I am not interested in Lisa. It was just in the heat of the moment and I panicked ok. I push her away when the damage was already done. When I kissed you I really did mean it. I would love to be with you but I have betrayed your trust and now whatever chance I had to be with you is totally out of the picture." I felt the frog in my throat again but I had to put my point across.

"But I will do whatever it takes for you to trust me again." I said with the ounce of confidence I  had left. She dried her eyes and stared right into mine.

"I really don't know about this Michael. I just think we should just forget these feelings we both have and just move on. You have a tour coming up and you need to focus ok." She got up from the couch but I grabbed her hand.

" Selene please. I will make you trust me again." I said. She turned to me and once again stared into my eyes , as if see how genuine my response was. She sighed.

"....We will see about that,won't we." She smirked at me while releasing my grip from her hand. Does this mean she is giving me a second chance?

" Anyways enough of this stuff, you get some rest, your first rehearsal starts tonight. Oh yeah, and wipe that stupid grin off of your face." She chuckled as she disappeared to her room.

   I'm really happy that she is giving me another chance. There's no way I'm losing this gem of mine.

Happy birthday Michael :3