Home??

As we drove to Neverland, I remembered the conversation. I had with Cheyanne before I left:
*****************************************************************************************
When Michael took out the last of my luggage and started to fix them into the car, Cheyanne and walked slowly to the vehicle. She was giving me the 'I know someone likes you' look.
"Why are you looking at me like that??" I inquired.
"Are you seriously asking me this question?!" She fumed
"Umm yeah. I'm kinda lost here?" I said confused.
"Girl Michael likes you!" She shouted. I cover mouth just in time. I hope he never heard.
"Keep your voice down! Besides I barely know this guy. It ain't possible." I stated
"Chica, did you not see his face light up like Christmas lights when you walked in." She emphasized.
"Oh come one, he was just being nice," I said.
"Ummmhmm. Just don't say I didn't tell you." She said while giving me a cocky grin.
***************************************************************************************** 
Michael's voice broke my chain of thought.
"I'm sorry, what did you say?' I asked him.

He chuckled, "I was asking if you were ok. It seems like you were on another planet." He teased.

I gave him the 'seriously dude' look and playfully hit his arm. We both made cheesy comebacks until we got to our destination. Although I've seen this place before, I was, again blown away by the beauty of Neverland Ranch. I guess I was a little too blown away considering the fact that Michael had already taken out my bags, placed them inside the house, came back, and had to be knocking on my window for me to get out of the car.

He opened the door for me while holding back the laughter. Honestly, I was extremely embarrassed, I held my head down until we got inside.

Michael chucked, "Don't worry, you'll get used to it."

I scanned the living room, my bags were no where in site. "So where are all my stuff?" I asked.

"Don't worry, they are in your room.....which you get to see after I give you a tour." He said bluntly.

I agreed to the tour but thought to myself, "well then, this guy is persistent."

After a long day of sight seeing, he finally brought me to the one door that I've been passing all day.

"Well what are you waiting for, open the door!" He exclaimed. Honestly I think this guy was more excited than I was at this point. I slowly turned the brass door knob and slowly opened the door. I was greeted by a huge room with a grogeous decor with my walls painted in my native colours green, black and yellow. I hadn't been to my country in three years, and when I saw this, my eyes were immediately filled with tears. I seriously didn't what posessed me but turned around and hugged Michael. It was really awkward be hugging your boss and sobbing at intervals but I really couldn't care less.

Maybe, just maybe, I can call this place.............Home