Back To Work

~A week later~Alexandria's P.O.V.~

"Ahh home away from home." Charlie said.

"Literally." George pointed out.

We had all just gotten on the bus,Me,Matt,George,Jay,Vanessa,Charlie,Randi,Danny and Dylan.Asia and Reese had to stay at home cause the girls had to go to school.

I went to the front of the bus. "Hey." I said,everyone looked.Click.

"Already starting." George said.

"Yup." I said smiling.

"Oh before I forget." Jay said. "Here,it's the passwords to our band accounts.Don't lose it."

"I won't." I said,taking it. I quickly logged on to there Instagram and posted the pic saying 'We're back on the road,so everyone better watch out.'

"So where the first gig again?" Charlie asked.

"Phoenix,Arizona." George said.

"And remember shortly after we get there,we have to do an interview." Jay said.

"With who again?" Dylan asked.

"BryanStars." Jay said.

"Oh yeah." Dylan said,heading to the bunks.

"Alex come here." Randi said patting the set between her and Vanessa.

"Whats up?" I asked sitting down.

"Charlie."

"What?" He asked turning to her.

"Can you take a pic of us?" She asked.

"Why me?"

"Cause I asked you." She said.

"Fine." He took her phone.

We got as close to each as possible and smiled,clicked.

"Happy?" He asked handing Randi back her phone.

"Yes,thank you babe." She said and tugged him down to kiss him.

"Having fun?" Matt asked sitting next to me,Vanessa had gotten up and went over by Jay.

"Yup,why wouldn't I?"

"Just making sure." He said and kissed me.

"Hey,may we remember you love birds,that's including you Charlie.That me and Danny had to leave our girls at home." George said.

"So,doesn't mean we have to act like ours aren't here as well." Charlie said. "Beside I'm not hearing Danny complaining about us."

"Don't drag me into this." Danny said and got up and went to the bunks.

~Some time later(cause I have no clue how long it takes to get to Phoenix from LA)~

"How long have they been bickering?" Dylan asked,as we arrived at the venue.

"Shortly after you went to your bunk." Jay said.

"And they aren't even arguing over the same thing that started this anymore." Danny said.

"They'll stop eventually. We're gonna go shop for a little bit. Alex you comin'?" Vanessa asked.

"She can't." Matt and Jay said.

"Why?" Me and Vanessa both asked.

"Cause she's gonna take pics of us while the interview is going on." Jay said.

"Boo." Vanessa pouted.

"Don't worry about." I said.

"....Fine.See you guys later." She said and walked towards Randi.