Going Back To Misery....

Aryn's POV

I was bawling my eyes out like a baby. I usually don't cry. But I guess life just caught up with me.

Louis asked me what damage I do to myself. I lifted up my sleeve showing him my wrists. I never looked at them unless they were bleeding. There was a bunch of cuts. I can't believe I have done this to myself. I hate myself.

I seen Louis's eyes get wide. It kinda looked like he was about to cry. But I don't know...

"okay. Don't do that again. Please, Love." he said. He looked so cute. Our eyes connected.

That would be a perfect time to kiss. But the situation made it a bad time.

I went home with Louis.

*once we got home*

"how'd it go?" Liam asked. I guess Louis told him since he's 'Daddy Direction'.

"where we're you too?" Harry asked.

"where'd you go? Did you get me food?" Niall asked

"okay!" Louis yelled. He smiled. One of those amazing smiles.

"Liam, horrible. Harry, The police station. And Niall, Umm also the police station, and we just ate!" I explained.

"where Is Zayn?" I asked.

"why should we know?" Harry asks, laughing a little.

"well, he is your band mate. maybe its a little expected." I say laughing.

"so why did you go to the police station?" Harry asks, changing the subject.

"oh well my boyfriend abuses me and I went to the station to file a report. And they won't arrest him." I explained shrugging my shoulders.

"well how bad did he hurt you?" Niall asked. I lifted my shirt up a little higher than by belly button. I Showed them all the bruises and scars and scratches. Showed them my shoulders, lower back, and the texts.

All I heard was "oohs" and "ahhs" and I heard Niall say "OUCH".

I heard Louis say "how could anyone do this to some one as beautiful as you?" yeah, I blushed. A LOT!

"well he obviously didn't see the beauty behind the mask!" I said. They cracked up laughing.

"what is so funny about that." I yelled over their laughs.

"I don't know." they all said in unison.

"yeah you guys have been around each other WAY too long!" I said.

"Yeahhh" they said in unison AGAIN!!

"STOP!!" I yelled.

"Sorry." they said in unison.

"OH MY GOSH!!" I walked over to the couch and plopped down. I missed the couch and fell on the ground.

Everyone burst out laughing. Niall was eating and he spit it out.

Liam was taking a drink and spit it out all over Harry.

We all were on the ground laughing. Harry was all wet. And he wouldnt go near liam again. Louis couldn't stop laughing. Niall looked like he was about to cry because he dropped all of his food. Zayn was pretty juch crying,  because he was laughing so hard. he is laughing at me and all of the reactions. Liam was scared to take another drink because "he knew I would do another stunt like that." how rude.

*next day*

I gathered all my things at the boys' flat. I was crying when saying the goodbyes.