Being With Her Chapter 5

/Hey guys, I have realized that my story has been very close to Demmadreki. Let me make it clear that this is not intentional. I am using my own work to make this story. I am not copying Demmadreki in any way. If you have a problem with my story, don't pull the gun on me, first tell me what I am doing wrong and I will see if I can resolve. Thank you./

Being with Her

OoOoO Shadow

'Asterisk, a giant, black scaled, flying, fire breathing lizard that is always there for me, and oddly enough, for that I really like her. She almost sacrificed her life so I could go on. I, honestly would have done the same. I start getting these strange feelings. These feelings were ones I once had for Astrid. I know what it is but why? Why do I feel like this. We haven't known each other that long. Though of course I haven't known Asterisk for too long, but I do know a lot more about her than I do about Astrid. We also had a somewhat similar childhood.' I stared at the ground.

The sand was soft under my paws and it was very warm. It was comfortable to lay on unless you're were wet. I looked over my shoulder smirked when I saw Asterisk buried under the sand with her head sticking out. We have been on this beach for about three days. I have been training with Asterisk on fighting skills. Tomorrow is when I start shooting plasma. A frown creeped up on my face. "We can't stay here or anywhere. We will be hunted and killed." My gaze turns to the open ocean. Asterisk wing is healed but she isn't quite flight ready yet. Her wings are weak from lack of use and she is out of practice. A dragon who can't fly seemed almost so small and defenceless. Of course Asterisk was not 'a dragon' she was a night fury, not weak nor defenceless.

The sun was on its last thread before it was total darkness. I laid beside Asterisk. I started hearing a strange noise that vibrated through Asterisk's body to mine. It was almost like... 'Purring? Is she purring?' I can imagine how she will react to me telling her. Her, getting all flustered. It was almost cute. The sun set and the stars rose. I have never really noticed how beautiful the stars were. I would rarely ever see them at Berk.

The view didn't last long because a pile of sand landed on my face. "Ack, ptbptp *coughs*." The sand got in my mouth causing me to gag and spit it out.. The grit in my teeth was really annoying.

An eruption of laughter started beside me. I turned to see Asterisk laying flat on her back and rolling around with a smile on her face.

"Sorry, I didn't know that you were there," she said while giggling. I whacked a mound of sand that she had used to cover herself and it went all over reburying her. He head sticked out of the sand and she gave me a unamused glare which I thought was pretty funny.

"I am sorry, I didn't know you were there," I said with a smirk. Now is the time to embarrass her. "Did you know you were purring in your sleep." I swear if she didn't have scales she would be blushing red, infact I think I see some through her scales.

"What! No you must have heard... something else," she said knowing that that I knew that she was lying and doing terribly.

"Uh-huh yeah, right. Another fun fact is that you started doing it the second I laid down beside you."

"I did?"

"Hah, I knew you were purring you just said it yourself."

"Okay so what if I was, I can't really control... wait did you say when you laid beside me

"Oh you sure did." I let another smirk. "Why may I ask, did you start the second I laid down beside you?" This conversation turned from teasing to trying to learn something, at least for me it was. She started getting all flustered, and then my stomach growled.