Unconditional

I had fought for years. I was once a soldier that's been trying to fight for a love not everyone's fond of. I've noticed humanity turning their blind eye towards a gift so hard to embrace I've dedicated my life to achieve. I thought if I persevere, I am worth the triumph and jubilance.

I am envious of those fools without restrictions, who'd been neglecting, ignoring everything I've been dreaming of. A Mother's unconditional love is worth more than a success of closing a deal with a billion dollar company. A tight embrace, delicate hands caressing your cheeks, soft pats that tells you it was all just a dream..

A love without limitations. Without the need of anything in return. No reasons, complications. A Mom who offers you everything and every last breath they can inhale would be a life she's eager to sacrifice for her child.

And for a Mom we know, a friend, we hope you have a good health. A long and blissful life to share your absolute love. Keep the smile on your lips, everyone deserves happiness. We want you to not overthink, and always remember that we are here to support you. Struggles may come, seasons change, but life goes on. Have the best of everything. And Happiest Birthday. It's kinda late though..

- Greigs