Life's a fable

The evils under the cloak of secrecy had been evoked only by our incongruous exhortations. Many have cloistered seeking for the principles of the living but the story plot forbade humanism as them, characters from this are nomads whilst they are the lead roles whereas I shall call this a fable.

Requisition of one's vain-glory reciprocates fervor rage from the victims of falsehood. The clever speakers turned out fine yet clarity is merely convincing as I pretend to be the viewer of their opaque lures. A pernicious assault, I take it as monotonous as I can. This kind of scheme is a "daily" dosage of daftness a challenger can offer to their reigning Alpha.

It's very immaterial as the pleasure of not bringing a self-destruct button mimic a failure hidden behind the covers of innovation. Rollin' up the dice can be punctual but the ratio of losing rather than the opposite is denser and a lot to end up at last place in battles.

In a world dominated by animals, ominous ordinance are set for fools to take. Thinking you'd survive but their fangs can devour each into their trap of sacrificial pits. Lead you to a step, each with their grins, smiles up to their eyes. They can determine the weakest, your weakness and death.

And in this page, I command all the lions, as they bow to their Superior..