Human

People tend to be acquainted with conundrums of doubt. Obliquely misinterpreted by mind screwing the deepest caverns which results to futile detriments. We, enthralled by these lucid err misattributed by audacity and chauvinism is similar to an embryonic egotist and a hoodwink.

Why of all the funny deception would one think whether a glass is half-full or half-empty when science is the epitome of existence? In the first place, space is never empty. It is therefore an unending ball of infinity. Infinity is an existence, in our mind.

We move in a speed of light. Yet everything seems to still be nothing but mundane. A daily basis of human in a place of equilibrium whereas we destroy the balance of Earth's "every". We think of human as the superiors. Superiority can never belong to malevolence and evil belongs to a thesaurus where human can be found. That is a human adjective that best describes the greed.

We are the villains of Earth. Destroying EVERY innocence and changing them into monsters, we create super-villains. As them creations turn against the creators, the real evil will then try to save the world. And they'll praise themselves and bow to themselves and have the guts to call one as the Heroes.

Greed created Evil from the Good. Greed took all the light and fed them to a dark wormhole. The Good came back, now evil, now worse. Greed wanted power. Greed killed evil. Greed is now the human's God for they thought it saved them. Everyone wants to be God. Now everyone is Greed. And everyone is human. The Human they bow down to.

A cycle, a routine. It's MUNDANE.