Tour day

Liam pov

I wen to the boys room to wake them up for the tour. But I remember that we adopted lia I need to tell her about the tour. I wonder if she is going to say yes to coming on tour with us. If not than she is going to stay with little mix or Danielle or us.i went to her room and she was on twitter doing an twitcam with some of the fans. She turned to stare at me and gave me a smile.

"Hey lia can I talk to you a minute"

"Yeah sure"

She looked at her laptop and said bye to our fans. Then she came up to me.

"What do you want to talk about"

"I want to say today is a start of our tour and want to know if you want to come"

Lia pov

"I want to say today is a start of our tour and want to know is you want to come"

I paused and thought about going or not. Do I want to stay with some idiots or stay here with someone.i would rather go around the world with my brothers so yeah.

"Yeah I would love to come on tour with some idiots"

" who are the idiots" daddy direction said getting angry

"The boys not you,you know what I mean right you live with them for three years without dieing"

"Yeah ok get your stuff ready ok"

"Ok

I went to my closet and packed everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the tour bus waiting to go to see my brothers tour can't wait to see them.

I fell asleep during the ride and miss all of the fights on the bus but it was fun.

"Are we there yet"

"No"

"Now"

"No"

"Now"

"Yes"

I can't wait

After tour

I finally went back to my own house my room yeah I miss sleeping on my bed.

I went back asleep right when I got home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like it please comment or vote for me please

Thank you