Best day ever

Today i woke up by hearing louis screaming around the house.He's so annoying.

I went to my closet and pick out some normal clothes. I went downstairs and saw louis screaming and running i came running down the stairs to louis. I tryed to stop him but he fell on top of me.

"LOUIS" i screamed

"WHAT"

"BE QUIET"

"OK"

He got off me and start screaming again. SERIOUSLY LOU. I went back up stairs to see if anyone is awake.

I went into every room and they were still sleeping.

How could they still be asleep after Louis screaming? I thought

I went downstairs ignoring louis screaming and made breakfast.

After eating i went to the backyard and sat on the beach chair. I saw lou running and fell into the pool.

I laughed "LOU WHY ARE YOU IN THE POOL" i yelled

"THE BOYS TRIED ARE CHASING ME"

Oh thats not good i better run or I'm gonna get chased.

I ran and ran till i made it to the front of the house. I saw Niall and Harry coming my way.

"Hey Lia do you know where lou is?" Niall asked

"The last i saw him was at the pool" i answered

"Ok we'll check" Harry said

i went inside and when to the pool to see if lou is there he wasn't there but i had a feeling it wasnt going to be good later.

Just as i thought that i got sprayed with water guns i knew it wasn't going to be good.

I found a bucket i filled it with water and got the boys wet as soon as i did that i ran to the pool.

I went upstairs and got ready to sleep this was the best day of my life.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry it was short i have school to do and stuff I'm busy so i wont be updateing a lot so i hopt you like this chapter

Please vote and comment