Birthday surprise

Lia pov

today is a very special day. Its my birthday!!!! The boys said thier gonna plan everything for today so i can go shopping with Eleanor,Perrie,and Danielle. I'm super excited im turning 17. I heard Liam telling me the girls are here.

"Hey lia the girls are here to pick you up to go shopping"

"Okay I'll be there hold on a sec"

"Okay remember to be home at 8:30"

"I'll remember"

I opened the door to see the girls waiting at the door waiting for me. I came downstairs to join the them. I said my goodbyes to the boys and left.

-------

We arrived at the mall we first headed to a store with dresses and dresses only. I found this beautiful white dress that has some black heels,white jewelry (photo on side).

After looking for our dresses for my birthday. I took out my iPhone and looked at the time it was 8:00 we have 30 minutes left and it takes us 30 minutes to drive back.

-------

Before i came to my flat we went to Eleanor flat to change into our dresses.

When we came to my flat. I opened the door the lights were out untill i heard niall.

"Happy birt- hey how come im the only one saying happy birthday"

Everyone started laughing like crazy. When everyone calmed down we started the party.

they started singing happy birthday to me.

"Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear lia happy birthday to you" they sang

When i was about to blow my candles louis smashed my face into the cake.

"OH YOUR GONNA GET IT"

i took a piece of cake they cut and pretend to give it to Lou he just stood thier like nothings going to happen i came closer to him and closer and closer than he didn't expect anything i got the caked and smashed it into his hair ruining his "perfect" hair.

I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door i went into the bathroom and washed my face then put my make up back on.

I went back down stairs and celebrate the rest of my birthday

~~~~~~~~

Hey i hope you like this chapter i know its short but whatever i need to update so i update right here. Haha so i want to add some really good books you could read one is called triplets by @styleskevin i share that account with my friend prachi. Ok here the other book its called code red by @perrie_and_the_mix

Follow them also um what else oh yeah please vote and comment on this book well thats all bye