Running into Love

~India in the Media~

I woke this morning kinda dizzy but not that much. I got out of bed and stretched then went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, and hopped in the shower for 10 minutes. After I got out and dried off and did my hygiene routine and  I went to find something I can run in. Hey I don't get this body by sitting down and eating nie. Once I found my clothes (In the MM 👆🏾)  I went to make me a strawberry smoothie.

After I grabbed my smoothie and I got my Ipod 5 and my earplugs I headed out and ran to the park which was 5 miles away from where I lived. As I was running to the park I noticed ppl well men were looking me up and down licking their lips some needed some chap stick. I shook my head and kept running until I got to the park.

It was filled with couples and children and I kinda was jealous since I didn't have a relationship in the past 3 years. My last relationship I was with my first love Dwayne and he was my ideal man. He was sweet, funny, caring, and Fine. He was my everything and loved me for me and not my body nor my fame. We were good until I didn't let him take my cookies from the jar. Yes I'm still a virgin and never had experience any of what they say is SO AMAZING. So he found someone who would and left me like I, like I was nothing. I was heartbroken and cried myself to sleep every night and didn't want to go no where. I got myself together 2 years ago and build up barriers and walls so no one will ever break my heart. This generation if you want a relationship you will have to give up something and we all know what that is.

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't realize I was on the ground I guess I bumped into something big and hard. I looked up and when my eyes laid upon him I felt like my whole life flashed before my eyes. He was handsome and when I say handsome I mean DANG WHO IS YO PARENTS. I know God took his time on him and he did I wonderful job.

F/V: I'm sorry I didn't see you there. He had a deep & sexy voice

Me: Umm... It's ok I wasn't paying attention... I said as he helped me up

F/V: My name is Nate... Yours?? He asked curious

What's is yo name girl. Is is Anna what the fuck I'm I talking bout who would name me Anna. Umm oh yea India Love Westbrooks.

Me: India Love Westbrooks!! I blurted out loud for the whole park to hear and they did.

Nate: Well nice to meet you India Love Westbrooks... He chuckled

Me: You to... I was so into his deep brown eyes I didn't notice he was staring at me crazy.

Nate: India Love?? He asked

Me: Yea Bae... I I mean Nate!! I mentally palmed face myself.

Nate: Its ok... Well nice to meet you. He showed all his pearly white teeth and he had a million dollar smile.

Me: You to... I smiled

We went our separate and I could feel him looking back at me and I turned around and to my surprise he was looking at my face not my ass. I think I like this guy.

*****

I finally got back home from the park and went upstairs to my room. I took off my clothes and put them in the hamper. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth again. I hopped in the shower and stayed in for 30 minutes. After I got out and did my hygiene routine and went to get my under clothes. I put my black VS lace bra and panties. I went into my closet and found a white Adidas crop top and some short shorts and my tims. I put on my white MK watch and put some make up on ( eyeliner, mascara, and clear lip gloss). After I did all that I grabbed my purse, keys, and phone. I locked up my house and went to my black Hummer G4. I got in and plugged my phone into the aux cord and put on my song Hotline Bling by Drake.